ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State vs Kent State Threadstravaganza

Never heard of this Oruwariyae kid before but he made an awesome read on that 2nd down run right before that pick. Way to kickstart the 2nd half, 21!

Reactions: john4psu
Cue Lionking26 to explain what was wrong with that pick 6...he got a late break on it, he didn't get into the end zone fast enough, OSU's QB would have never thrown that pass...did I miss something?

Never heard of this Oruwariyae kid before but he made an awesome read on that 2nd down run right before that pick. Way to kickstart the 2nd half, 21!
Many on defense predicted oruwariyae as the breakout player this year on defense, I see why.

Reactions: h8ru
Actually Phil Steele rates Kent state as best defense in MAC THIS YEAR. They have a GOOD D, but offensively they are are weak and minus top 2 wr. We need to adjust defensively this half. Crossroads for Pry here.

Holy shit, the D only gave up 6 fudging pts and set up 7 forcing the fumble inside the KS 20.....let's give them SOME credit!

Reactions: PSUTENN1
Man you guys are nuts. It's the first half of game 1. R-E-L-A-X.

Guess I'm alone in not being overly disappointed.
I'm not overly disappointed because I expected less than most. Still, this does not bode well for the rest of the season.

Holy shit, the D only gave up 6 fudging pts and set up 7 forcing the fumble inside the KS 20.....let's give them SOME credit!

Some stuff to like for sure - just need to get some of these guys a bit of seasoning...nice sack by Miller!

This is a new offense. Relax. Trace will get better and our timing will get better. I expect Mahon will be replaced when younger kids get more snaps. Our defense gave up two field goals. I am satisfied with good progress.

dVDJiez.gif

Reactions: Marylovesthelions
I'm even willing to overlook the play was called back....that may have been the most exciting special teams play since dwill return against ND. Just nice we finally have some brotha' returning kicks, not white safeties from NJ :D

I'm even willing to overlook the play was called back....that may have been the most exciting special teams play since dwill return against ND. Just nice we finally have some brotha' returning kicks, not white safeties from NJ :D

5cpQczg.jpg

I like Reid returning punts - great athlete and elite instincts.

We found a guard adios Dowrey and crew. Mcgovern played great there. I would like to see more ormations and spread of this defense out disappointing with Moorhead there. Where is JJ and Charles? Polk?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT