ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Penn State Wrestling Season Ticket Holders: Remain Patient!

What about SRO and BJC sales. Is it me or is this later than past years?

You may have to express interest online
(Post in thread '2022-23 Tickets (For sale/Wanted)' https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/2022-23-tickets-for-sale-wanted.323585/post-6173020).
I have. I assumed I was on the list from before but still did it just to guarantee. I have bought both SRO and BJC almost every year on the pre sales. Considering the first meet is just a few weeks out the SRO ticket sale seems late. But it might just be my impatience.

I have. I assumed I was on the list from before but still did it just to guarantee. I have bought both SRO and BJC almost every year on the pre sales. Considering the first meet is just a few weeks out the SRO ticket sale seems late. But it might just be my impatience.
I feel the same way. It does feel late but I just like to have these things figured out much earlier. Things need to be a little earlier, it’s just comfortability for the fans.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: GogglesPaizano
I do have to laugh that they blame the tickets going virtual. First of all this is not really new ground breaking tech, secondly, aren’t we supposedly a fairly tech savy university? Can’t they give independent study credits to some senior students with guidance from professors to get it done? Or is that expecting too much?

I do have to laugh that they blame the tickets going virtual. First of all this is not really new ground breaking tech, secondly, aren’t we supposedly a fairly tech savy university? Can’t they give independent study credits to some senior students with guidance from professors to get it done? Or is that expecting too much?
Plus, the tickets did NOT go virtual this year, they were virtual last year too.

They are working their way down the waiting list due to non renewals and downgrades as a result of the ticket price increase.
They were…anyway….so I have assumed the delay has been because they are still working on it.

Reactions: RoarLions1
RQfY4-EbDBIJzNQlVKGXBo5nnw1eSvrJ0i3KaaCWxXqg2Yh8ZLeg-FvIoutGDWfhokF_-3sCSSSTcM1_r4FjRt-ZyKCEXwqOARqb2hGDbbQY-n6jUb3_Rekz0uf5a-Rt5BuMGrpfF6LMx7PafSduCJch8RS2SA=s0-d-e1-ft

The 2023 NCAA® Wrestling Championships will take place March 16-18 at BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Limited single-session tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, November 1 at Noon ET. Please note, there is a limited quantity and tickets are expected to move quickly.

...I also ordered printed tickets and my 4 arrived today...
...also received a notice that the "Varsity S" gathering will be the night of the IOWA match- January 27, 2023 - almost 70 years after the 1953 Penn State team won its first NCAA National Championship -it's always a fun time to reminisce with old friends...👏👏👏

So--I get my season tix electronically from the actual holder. Just got a bunch sent to me--every home meet except Iowa. And the Michigan Dual says it's at Rec Hall now? Does this track w/ others?

Nevermind--that was Michigan State. No BJC tix yet, which makes sense since it seems to be the root of the delay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT