ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt series on hold until 3030

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
3d-render-of-a-robot-playing-american-football-D0BGRF.jpg

I'll be there on 3030

Can't wait to see the comments on The Lair.

"I’d rather forfeit and take the automatic L instead of playing PSU in any sport. Why would you want to associatr yourself with their athletic department in any way? I wouldn’t go to the PSU game if you paid me $1000 to go. I’m embarassed for any Pitt fan who tailgates and has fun with any PSU fan in the lots. When they showed Pitt and PSU fans together in the lots before the last game at Heinze, my stomach turned."

"I’d rather forfeit and take the automatic L instead of playing PSU in any sport. Why would you want to associatr yourself with their athletic department in any way? I wouldn’t go to the PSU game if you paid me $1000 to go. I’m embarassed for any Pitt fan who tailgates and has fun with any PSU fan in the lots. When they showed Pitt and PSU fans together in the lots before the last game at Heinze, my stomach turned."

That Pitt education just shining through all their delusions!

I'm guessing $1000 is a lot of money to this clown.

Go to h-e-double-hockey-sticks Pitt. (And didn’t mean to hit a raw nerve.)

Just heard on the pittsburgh fan, "The commonwealth needs to step in and make it a legislature that Pitt and Penn State HAS to play every year". The guy legit wants the government to get involved for his favorite cfb team get spanked.

Reactions: HunterHemsley
Just heard on the pittsburgh fan, "The commonwealth needs to step in and make it a legislature that Pitt and Penn State HAS to play every year". The guy legit wants the government to get involved for his favorite cfb team get spanked.
As screwed up as the government is at all levels, having the General Assembly waste time on a college football game would be laughable. If Pitt fans think it's so important for in-state teams to play each other, why aren't they whining for the politicians to force a Pitt/Temple series down our throats? Answer - Temple won't help Pitt sell out Heinz Field.

Reactions: ELDADDY
I don't believe that 3030 was a "slip of the tongue". Sandy is funnier than I gave her credit for.

That noise has been around for years. Believe a legislator from Pittsburgh even crafted a bill. Last seen swirling down a toilet in the Capitol Building,

Hasn't anybody learned that the legislature can do NOTHING to Penn State. Absolutely nothing.

Tell you what: If the legislature gets rid of the BOT and creates a new mode of governance, then as part of that I'll support them having us play Pitt every once in a while. That seems fair to me.

That is just out and out disturbing. Does this person not realize that he lives and works with PSU folks all the time? One may be his doctor...

How dare Pitt and PSU fans have fun together and realize that at the end of the day it is a game.

That is just out and out disturbing. Does this person not realize that he lives and works with PSU folks all the time? One may be his doctor...

How dare Pitt and PSU fans have fun together and realize that at the end of the day it is a game.

While I generally agree. It's hard not to see a Pitt fan and wonder if it's one of those sickos from the lair that actually is glad that an ex-PSU employee abused kids, because they thought it would help his/her football team.

Reactions: nittany dave
Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Pitt fans in a nutshell:

his twitter bio:

Sports Anchor/Reporter for KDKA-TV. Grew up ND fan, almost went to PSU, graduated from Pitt.
I find it odd that this guy thinks "shame on Penn State" for not working out a deal. Why not "shame on Pitt"? I'm certain that if Pitt put a proposal on the table that made sense (NOT a straight home-and-home), Penn State would have considered it.

I find it odd that this guy thinks "shame on Penn State" for not working out a deal. Why not "shame on Pitt"? I'm certain that if Pitt put a proposal on the table that made sense (NOT a straight home-and-home), Penn State would have considered it.

the problem is when a fanbase thinks their floundering sports program is on equal footing with a "rival" who is going places

Pitt fans in a nutshell:

his twitter bio:

Sports Anchor/Reporter for KDKA-TV. Grew up ND fan, almost went to PSU, graduated from Pitt.

Another PSU reject forced to go to Pitt.

Shame on Pitt for trying to drag PSU down the drain with them.

Reactions: nittany dave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT