ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Favorite Look - Screen Actors Guild Red Carpet....

Favorite Look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL... that reminds me of the time she hosted SNL... there was a skit where she was married to a much less attractive man than her, and everyone was flabbergasted... there was a line at one point, something like “You drive this hotstress around in a Kia Soul?”

Ha ha - yeah, she was married to Matt Shatt who wore Crocs with socks, had no testicles, no job, and was an amateur puppeteer. Keenan Thompson was awesome in that sketch.

Side note - Adam Driver hosts tonight and he’s historically been really good.

Reactions: CVLion
Ha ha - yeah, she was married to Matt Shatt who wore Crocs with socks, had no testicles, no job, and was an amateur puppeteer. Keenan Thompson was awesome in that sketch.

Side note - Adam Driver hosts tonight and he’s historically been really good.

Haha... thanks for the memory refresher! Yes, Thompson delivered the Kia Soul line and a bunch of other good ones.

Thanks also for the tip about Adam Driver tonight... I’m gonna catch or DVR that.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Haha... thanks for the memory refresher! Yes, Thompson delivered the Kia Soul line and a bunch of other good ones.

Thanks also for the tip about Adam Driver tonight... I’m gonna catch or DVR that.

They brought the skit back with Jennifer Lopez recently - not as good as the Margot Robbie one, but still pretty funny...

Reactions: CVLion
LOL... that reminds me of the time she hosted SNL... there was a skit where she was married to a much less attractive man than her, and everyone was flabbergasted... there was a line at one point, something like “You drive this hotstress around in a Kia Soul?”
Kia Sportage! Yes, I borrowed the quote. Funny ass skit...

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT