ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll - Round 1 - Pamela Anderson vs. Charlize Theron.

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a horribly difficult one for me. I have adored everything about Ms, Theron for years. She is royalty. However, at the end of the day, I am not one drawn to classic beauty and sophistication... I love big breasted supper slutty/trashy woman. What can I say. So I have to stay true to myself and go with Pam even though I know she will probably only garner 30-35% of the vote.
You and Nicolas Cage!

Voters look at Pamela and think, "Wow look at those!" Then the next word they think of is, "Plastic."
Implants have progressed nicely in the way of look and feel. If any of the boarders are shopping for their wives, the Gummy are the best. The link includes some actual before and after results. Really beneficial for women as they age, and after child bearing to reshape the breasts in conjunction with a lift, if they are so inclined.
'https://www.natrelle.com/gummy-implants

Refridge madness!

It’s official: Charlize Theron and weed are reunited. After quitting the drug in her 30s due to a bad reaction that caused her to stare at a refrigerator for eight hours (no joke), the 42-year-old actress is back to blazing up, and she’s found the most reliable supplier: her mom.

I often stare into a refrigerator for eight hours, but never at a refrigerator.

Implants have progressed nicely in the way of look and feel. If any of the boarders are shopping for their wives, the Gummy are the best. The link includes some actual before and after results. Really beneficial for women as they age, and after child bearing to reshape the breasts in conjunction with a lift, if they are so inclined.
'https://www.natrelle.com/gummy-implants
Those old ones were hard as a rock and they would really beat up your face with them at the strip clubs. 😬

I must be the only red blooded American man to have never seen this sex tape. Is it still out there to view?
I’m sure it’s still on the web, but I recommend you give it a hard (no pun intended) pass. I saw it years ago drinking beers with buddies.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT