ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who's the Hottest? 2020 Grammys....

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Will be preoccupied tomorrow so thought I'd get this together before bed. I didn't watch but was happy to hear Tool won for Best Metal Performance.

I'm not sure the Grammys has a big to do on the red carpet for fashion - the pics I could find weren't very good IMO. Anyway, three votes. Go.

1. Ariana Grande

ariana-grande-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-news-photo-1580081504.jpg

2. JoJo

jojo-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-staples-news-photo-1580078822.jpg

3. Chrissy Teigan

chrissy-teigen-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-news-photo-1580086117.jpg

4. Allesandra Ambrosio

alessandra-ambrosio-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-news-photo-1580086328.jpg

5. Heidi Klum

heidi-klum-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-staples-news-photo-1580086458.jpg

6. Camila Cabello

camila-cabello-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-news-photo-1580085813.jpg

7. Sophie Turner

joe-jonas-and-sophie-turner-attend-the-62nd-annual-grammy-news-photo-1580082677.jpg

8. Priyanka Chopra

priyanka-chopra-jonas-and-nick-jonas-attends-the-62nd-news-photo-1580082663.jpg

9. Pia Mia

pia-mia-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-staples-news-photo-1580080153.jpg

10. Gwen Stefani

Gwen-Stefani-In-Dolce-Gabanna-2020-Grammy-Awards.jpg

Reactions: grinagrin
Love all your polls, Midnighter.... but (and this is no reflection on you, rather the talent you had to work with)... this one could have added 'none of the above'... at least for me.

Maybe it's too late and i'm not being appreciative, but... get me back to your other polls!! stat! lol.

Thanks just the same... always bringing a ray of sunshine to a world of clouds and pain.

Alexandra Ambrosio FTW
Ariana Grande to Place
Sophie Turner to Show

That being said, the dresses these gals wore sucked. Ballz. Just plain bad. Ambrosio's hotpants and Zorro cape (not to mention her earrings) are a disaster, but she is just far more attractive than the rest of them. As for JoJo, I say GoGo. Away.

Love all your polls, Midnighter.... but (and this is no reflection on you, rather the talent you had to work with)... this one could have added 'none of the above'... at least for me.

Maybe it's too late and i'm not being appreciative, but... get me back to your other polls!! stat! lol.

Thanks just the same... always bringing a ray of sunshine to a world of clouds and pain.

I agree for the most part. Also, surprising lack of 'star power' too - no Gaga, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Beyonce...you know it's a struggle when three of your best candidates are models who happened to show up. I voted for Grande, Turner, and Mia, but overall no outstanding or stunning looks (maybe Grande, but barely).

Will hopefully have a Friday poll this week and then the Independent Spirit Awards followed by the Oscars.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Alexandra Ambrosio FTW
Ariana Grande to Place
Sophie Turner to Show

That being said, the dresses these gals wore sucked. Ballz. Just plain bad. Ambrosio's hotpants and Zorro cape (not to mention her earrings) are a disaster, but she is just far more attractive than the rest of them. As for JoJo, I say GoGo. Away.

Gwen Stefani is especially disappointing. She looks amazing and is one of the few girls who can rock a red lip and not have it look horrible. I mean, she needs to get back to something like this...

c98dv4-l-610x610--dress-clutch-gwen+stefani-oscars+2016-red+dress-gown-prom+dress.jpg

The thing about the Grammys is that it tends to be a fashion freak show. There is a reason these award are given for auditory, rather than visual, talents.

Reactions: N&B4PSU

Agreed!

Reactions: fairgambit

I too was thinking none of the above.

Reactions: fairgambit
I narrowed my choices down to number 2 (Jo Jo). If number 10 is actually Gwen Stefani she looks terrible.

At the age of 17 she worked for my ex-wife at a store called "The Broadway" in Anaheim California. She was in a group called No Doubt and was dating a band member named Tony Kanal.

Hottest? Cary Clark Jr- and it's not remotely close. If you saw him play last night, you know exactly what I mean.

Will be preoccupied tomorrow so thought I'd get this together before bed. I didn't watch but was happy to hear Tool won for Best Metal Performance.

I'm not sure the Grammys has a big to do on the red carpet for fashion - the pics I could find weren't very good IMO. Anyway, three votes. Go.

1. Ariana Grande

ariana-grande-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-news-photo-1580081504.jpg

2. JoJo

jojo-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-staples-news-photo-1580078822.jpg

3. Chrissy Teigan

chrissy-teigen-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-news-photo-1580086117.jpg

4. Allesandra Ambrosio

alessandra-ambrosio-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-news-photo-1580086328.jpg

5. Heidi Klum

heidi-klum-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-staples-news-photo-1580086458.jpg

6. Camila Cabello

camila-cabello-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-news-photo-1580085813.jpg

7. Sophie Turner

joe-jonas-and-sophie-turner-attend-the-62nd-annual-grammy-news-photo-1580082677.jpg

8. Priyanka Chopra

priyanka-chopra-jonas-and-nick-jonas-attends-the-62nd-news-photo-1580082663.jpg

9. Pia Mia

pia-mia-attends-the-62nd-annual-grammy-awards-at-staples-news-photo-1580080153.jpg

10. Gwen Stefani

Gwen-Stefani-In-Dolce-Gabanna-2020-Grammy-Awards.jpg
1. Arianna (by a mile). I don’t ever mind seeing her or Victoria Justice on the screen. Just wish they didn’t make her act like such a dipstick—on 2 of my kids’ favorite shows on Netflix.
2a. Allesandra - femme fatale
2b. Priyanka - holy Krishna!!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I have no idea who Jo Jo is, and the tats are an automatic disqualifier. That said, girl has a bangin’ bod.

Gwen is so gorgeous too bad her outfit does absolutely nothing for her.

She had a couple of mid level hits when she was a teen and that was her ceiling. She’s making a comeback of sorts.

Arianna, to me, is the most attractive female celebrity today. Her gown covers way too much in that photo but she is very beautiful. Camila's face looks beautiful but I know little of her. Priyanka looks like her breasts were ironed on that morning. That is an awful photo of Gwen. She runs hot and cold. I saw her at her vegas show and she is a poor dancer. But that photo doesn't do her justice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT