ADVERTISEMENT

Pollock sucks

I use to love the creamery. Then I read the ingredient lists for them. Carrageenan(eats stomach lining) and propylene glycol(does all sorts of bad stuff), along with artificial colors, should never be in food. Pollack is a health nut, no shock he'd turn it down.

I use to love the creamery. Then I read the ingredient lists for them. Carrageenan(eats stomach lining) and propylene glycol(does all sorts of bad stuff), along with artificial colors, should never be in food. Pollack is a health nut, no shock he'd turn it down.
He’s just a nut we’ll leave it at that

Thought the OP was referring to the dining hall...wasn't that bad when I ate there back in the 1980s!

Your life must really suck

Actually it is really great. Hot wife, awesome kids, big house, make six figures, I could go on but its gameday

But when you spend 2 years wondering why you feel like crap and doctors have no answer and you investigate what is in your food. Sad part is with something like the ice cream, totally not needed. Turkey Hill All Natural is the best ice cream you will ever eat and no worries about the damage done...though like any ice cream too much will make one fat.

It's freakin' ice cream! It's not a health food. It's a splurge food. Here's a tip...there's no healthy ice cream.

Actually it is really great. Hot wife, awesome kids, big house, make six figures, I could go on but its gameday

But when you spend 2 years wondering why you feel like crap and doctors have no answer and you investigate what is in your food. Sad part is with something like the ice cream, totally not needed. Turkey Hill All Natural is the best ice cream you will ever eat and no worries about the damage done...though like any ice cream too much will make one fat.

Wow-I only make $32k with a beat-up house. My wife is fat and crabby and my kids suck. But I eat Turkey Hill ice cream, so things should be looking up soon. After the game maybe you “could go on” about how terrific you really are. Riveting.

Reactions: LionJim
No it is not. Geez guys, guy just tries to help you understand why Pollack won't eat the ice cream and he gets attacked. We are all a bit tense leading up to game time. Easy fellas. The enemy is wearing scarlet and grey.

No it is not. Geez guys, guy just tries to help you understand why Pollack won't eat the ice cream and he gets attacked. We are all a bit tense leading up to game time. Easy fellas. The enemy is wearing scarlet and grey.
Jesus, it's not that hard. Be a good host and taste the freakin ice cream.
Don't be that douche nozzle that won't have a small piece of cake at your kid's birthday party because you're on a diet.

Reactions: Locolion and herrli
And bacon... I can’t trust anyone who says they don’t like bacon. Not eating for health reasons is understandable, but some people have actually said that they don’t like the taste of it. These people are either bold faced liars or demented.

o_O:eek: WTH? that simply doesn’t compute... not like bacon?! I’ll be adding that to my friends litmus test. I can deal with not liking PSU, Steelers and Red Sox. I’ll even consider sPitt fans. I have friends who are polar opposites politically. But bacon... ?

Reactions: Ranger Dan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT