ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Bourbon n blues

Pour bourbon.
tv show the path on hulu GIF by HULU

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues
Completely agree. If you go back and read the post I responded to, it was stated “The real lunacy is the inner circle jerk. Now that place is for the truly iowa insane.” I simply stated the same thing happens here. So lunacy on both sides. It’s not unique to Iowa.
I think the difference is that, for the past 11 years, PSU fans have a reason (actually 9 of them) to establish a celebratory jerk circle.

Everyone is forgetting the big question. What are all the Spencer Lee fluffers going to do with their time next year?
I fell down the rabbit hole over there. This is very personal to them that they aren't at the top. I went to Carver this summer while traveling for work. I got my picture outside Gable's statue (which is ironically small) and I walked into Carver with a giant wall filled with women's basketball picture. I asked to use the restroom and it was in some conference room where they had some men's basketball thing the night before. That's no mecca.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I fell down the rabbit hole over there. This is very personal to them that they aren't at the top. I went to Carver this summer while traveling for work. I got my picture outside Gable's statue (which is ironically small) and I walked into Carver with a giant wall filled with women's basketball picture. I asked to use the restroom and it was in some conference room where they had some men's basketball thing the night before. That's no mecca.
I went to the PSU Iowa meet last year. At intermission I joined the men’s room line, when I got to the front I found people sneaking in the out door. People in line said it happened all the time, annoying. But I did think the facility was nice and the men’s room was not in a conference room. The ice cream was basically DQ, nothing like the creamery.

But it's the Mecca of ice cream!
There's a baseline level, of acceptable ice cream and after that it doesn't matter much. Look at my screen name, I've tried a lot of expensive bourbons but after a few sips the high end stuff is wasted. Similar to ice cream, after 3,4 bowls my taste buds are somewhat numb to the qualities that make a particular ice cream outstanding lol.
And I've had Pappy 10,12, and23. I'll take whatever Basil Hayden you have or entry level Jefferson, thank you.

Reactions: Fatmarc
There's a baseline level, of acceptable ice cream and after that it doesn't matter much. Look at my screen name, I've tried a lot of expensive bourbons but after a few sips the high end stuff is wasted. Similar to ice cream, after 3,4 bowls my taste buds are somewhat numb to the qualities that make a particular ice cream outstanding lol.
And I've had Pappy 10,12, and23. I'll take whatever Basil Hayden you have or entry level Jefferson, thank you.
Old Forrester 1920

I'm sure there are lots of reasonable, friendly Iowa fans. Even so, living in Gopher country, I rarely encounter people with whom who I can share an alliance on any sports opinion; however, complete disdain for Iowa wrestling fanatics is that rare common ground.

I'm sure there are lots of reasonable, friendly Iowa fans. Even so, living in Gopher country, I rarely encounter people with whom who I can share an alliance on any sports opinion; however, complete disdain for Iowa wrestling fanatics is that rare common ground.
It won’t get better after tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Self proclaimed. But since we don’t serve Creamery Ice Cream at Rec Hall there might be some justification from a wrestling venue standpoint.

But they do serve it at BJC, my son got some on Friday, but didn’t bring any for me……
If I knew how to post memes. I would insert Spicolli saying,"What a dick!"😎

I went to the PSU Iowa meet last year. At intermission I joined the men’s room line, when I got to the front I found people sneaking in the out door. People in line said it happened all the time, annoying. But I did think the facility was nice and the men’s room was not in a conference room. The ice cream was basically DQ, nothing like the creamery.
DQ has good ice cream.

Reactions: ccdiver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT