ADVERTISEMENT

Pregame with Wino Friday

I’m not the only person drinking white claw at doggies

drunk-dancing.gif

Glad you all had fun. Mrs. Roar, brother Roar, and I will join in next time. Meeting up with fellow boardies is one of those benefits of being here. Saw 86PSUPAUL in the arena, he said it was a good time. Also, spent some quality time with Bman (hasn't posted in a long while) in the arena too, though I'm not sure he remembers it :rolleyes: .

Glad you all had fun. Mrs. Roar, brother Roar, and I will join in next time. Meeting up with fellow boardies is one of those benefits of being here. Saw 86PSUPAUL in the arena, he said it was a good time. Also, spent some quality time with Bman (hasn't posted in a long while) in the arena too, though I'm not sure he remembers it :rolleyes: .
Missed you and Mrs Roar but glad I at least ran into you in the arena!

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Still waiting for the pics of everyone with their @Cstroke buttons on.
Lol. I got hot so had to take off psu Hoodie. Underneath I had my Paid Iowa Hater shirt w/ forum name on it. I can't count how many people stopped me to tell me they read our stuff here...most said they don't post tho. Jake Campbell's Dad was one of them at Local Whiskey. And I think Braeden Davis noticed it as we were both leaving the bathroom. Lol. I kinda hope the smirk that entered onto his face was in response to our smartassery and tomfoolery here... LMAO

Still waiting for the pics of everyone with their @Cstroke buttons on.
I was waiting to comment on this when I cooled down…
Security nabbed me on entrance, I had a choice to throw them in the trash or take them to the car.
I took them to the car and decided to dress in the outfit..
tried entering again, a side note many pui fans are handsie..
turned away again, something about being too sexy..
‘I’m filing a grievance, I should have packed the hula hoop..
the simpsons stupid sexy flanders GIF

Lol. I got hot so had to take off psu Hoodie. Underneath I had my Paid Iowa Hater shirt w/ forum name on it. I can't count how many people stopped me to tell me they read our stuff here...most said they don't post tho. Jake Campbell's Dad was one of them at Local Whiskey. And I think Braeden Davis noticed it as we were both leaving the bathroom. Lol. I kinda hope the smirk that entered onto his face was in response to our smartassery and tomfoolery here... LMAO
Was seated not far from you, on the railing, we spoke on the way down the stairs. Also spoke too you in LW. We gotta get them shirts!

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT