ADVERTISEMENT

PRIBULA!!!!

Wow - thrilled with how he played. Reminded me of McSorely a bit. Thought he threw the ball well also.
Credit to Kotelnicki on that last drive too. Play calls to his strengths and didn’t get too cute/gimmicky.

Great win!!
I think this pretty much validates what the coaches have been doing all season. They set up the flea flicker, started by Pribula, that won the USC game. And now Pribula steps up and wins this game. Pribula is a great athlete, had a great high school career in York and, while he isn’t going to be a top NFL draft pick, he is one of the best offensive players on the team. That is why the coaches have been playing him and because they have he was ready to step in when we really needed him.

Wow - thrilled with how he played. Reminded me of McSorely a bit. Thought he threw the ball well also.
Credit to Kotelnicki on that last drive too. Play calls to his strengths and didn’t get too cute/gimmicky.

Great win!!

Are you trying to trigger Lando?

Reactions: LionDeNittany
I agree with everything @creamery said
When we limit Beau he can be successful--there's some McSorley in him which is good enough to win games but not titles
AK did a great job adapting to what Beau could do--unlike past coordinators that couldn't

"RUN, RUN, RUN.".................

Beau was 11-13 passing so no, we didn't just run, run, run.
Shovel passes to Warren...same roll outs...all very controlled extension of the run game. Great throw under pressure to Clifford. Horrible sideline throw to Warren on his first drive. Both RPO throws were questionable decisions which is why that stopped after the second one. He played well. He was just controlled as it should be with a backup.
This isn't an insult. He didn't prepare to play and was solid but AK was the star here. Great adapting to the situation on the fly.

Shovel passes to Warren...same roll outs...all very controlled extension of the run game. Great throw under pressure to Clifford. Horrible sideline throw to Warren on his first drive. Both RPO throws were questionable decisions which is why that stopped after the second one. He played well. He was just controlled as it should be with a backup.

Why are you trying to diminish the role of our backup QB who may be seeing the rest of the season as the starter. WTF is wrong with you.

Why are you trying to diminish the role of our backup QB who may be seeing the rest of the season as the starter. WTF is wrong with you.
Stating facts...trying to set realistic expectations for him so you and others aren't trying to murder him if things go bad next week
He played well...why are you and others making it out to be more than it was?
We all know the difference in the game was the pick 6 and we were never losing this game.

Imagine saying you think the team should quit if the backup quarterback had to play?
What's the goal this year? To beat a bad Wisconsin team or to win a title? We all know we need Drew to accomplish the goals. I was talking about how he did well and you all still want to bitch.

Stating facts...trying to set realistic expectations for him so you and others aren't trying to murder him if things go bad next week
We all know the difference in the game was the pick 6 and we were never losing this game.

You didn't answer the question. Answer the question. "Be a man."

You didn't answer the question. Answer the question. "Be a man."
I'm being realistic about his role. He handled it well. Unlike many I'm not pretending he's the next Tom Brady when we limited things for him today

You saw tonight why AK is going to be a HC soon.

What's the goal this year? To beat a bad Wisconsin team or to win a title? We all know we need Drew to accomplish the goals. I was talking about how he did well and you all still want to bitch.

One game at a time. That's the goal.

Further proof you never competed.

Reactions: NoBareFeet
They would have lost the game if they had quit, which you wanted them to do.

Reactions: m.knox
Lando has no idea what he is talking about. None.
Short safe passing game...lots of throws to Warren (shovel) and the back. Liam short too. Great throw to Clifford under pressure but after the near pick to Wallace on the RPO they canceled that for the day. What part isn't true?

This isn't an insult. He didn't prepare to play and was solid but AK was the star here. Great adapting to the situation on the fly.

11-13.

Great passing effort

Reactions: m.knox
Short safe passing game...lots of throws to Warren (shovel) and the back. Liam short too. Great throw to Clifford under pressure but after the near pick to Wallace on the RPO they canceled that for the day. What part isn't true?
You said if Allar was out the we may as well quit. You said we’re Michigan. Why are you still posting? You also said no chance we beat OSU. It that game big? You just spew BS.

I did. I didn't diminish anything. I was honest unlike you. You're creating it to be more than it was. Which is maybe just because you're desperate for my attention

You didn't. You have been talking smack on what might be our starting QB the rest of the season. Feel good about yourself?

You said if Allar was out the we may as well quit. You said we’re Michigan. Why are you still posting? You also said no chance we beat OSU. It that game big? You just spew BS.
Not what I said...I know reading is hard. That wasn't about tonight but the season
Yes huge game next week that we have no chance without Drew.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT