ADVERTISEMENT

PRIBULA!!!!

You didn't. You have been talking smack on what might be our starting QB the rest of the season. Feel good about yourself?
I'm evaluating his play and being honest about where he is. Without Drew, Warren's role is diminished as we saw today. We aren't able to spread out the field vertically. We need Allar to win a title or contend for one. Beau can be Trace. He just can't beat Ohio State or a playoff team unless the defense carries us.
You personally attacked Drew's character in blind rage

I'm evaluating his play and being honest about where he is. Without Drew, Warren's role is diminished as we saw today. We aren't able to spread out the field vertically. We need Allar to win a title or contend for one. Beau can be Trace. He just can't beat Ohio State or a playoff team unless the defense carries us.
You personally attacked Drew's character in blind rage

You attacked Beau's ability. It is now part of your permanent record. Maybe you are a UM fan.

Why can't you say fantastic job BP? What's so hard about that?
He played well...said that countless times
He did as well as anyone could have hoped for
I'm not going to lie and say the offense was the same as with Drew. It wasn't. It was adapted for him and he handled it "fantastically"

I'm not going to lie and say the offense was the same as with Drew. It wasn't. It was adapted for him and he handled it "fantastically"

You actively said it was over. It's a matter of record.

You attacked him several times. Why do you attack our team?
No attack. Honest assessment
Unlike you who attacked our player out of desperation.
Now I'm going to bed so I can pray for your soul at church tomorrow. You need forgiveness and it's not coming from me or Allar.

You are right about this. The offense wasn't the same. They only had 7 points when Drew came out. And they were losing. By the end of the game, they had 28 points, and they won. The offense was much better in the second half.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
No attack. Honest assessment
Unlike you who attacked our player out of desperation.
Now I'm going to bed so I can pray for your soul at church tomorrow. You need forgiveness and it's not coming from me or Allar.

You attacked him by saying there is no way we can win with Allar on the bench. You cannot erase your history.

You are right about this. The offense wasn't the same. They only had 7 points when Drew came out. And they were losing. By the end of the game, they had 28 points, and they won. The offense was much better in the second half.
Pick 6...and the drop by Fleming
The only difference was the D...and the offense wasn't as good

Right we can't win a title with him. Fact. Evaluation
You attacked Allar as a person and there's record of that.

I thought you were going to bed? No only are you a lunatic, but now you are a lunatic liar.

And there is no record of anyone attacking Allar. Zero. It is a figment of your warped imagination.

• Haha
Right we can't win a title with him. Fact. Evaluation
You attacked Allar as a person and there's record of that.
Well, I think we're going to find out if we can win a title with Beau. Drew should sit out down and get ready for the draft. He doesn't owe the school anything. If he's hurt he needs to protect his draft stock and payday. Nothing else matters.

That's what I've been told by people who claim to be really smart.

• Haha
Well, I think we're going to find out if we can win a title with Beau. Drew should sit out down and get ready for the draft. He doesn't owe the school anything. If he's hurt he needs to protect his draft stock and payday. Nothing else matters.

Further proof of you not reading...that's true for bowl games. Literally all players should boycott bowl games.

Good points

Further proof of you not reading...that's true for bowl games. Literally all players should boycott bowl games.
Big celebration in Bloomington today about Indiana 's first ever Bowl victory under Lee Corso. Corso was even wearing a hat celebrating the achievement. You should let him and the school know it was a pointless win that meant nothing.

• Haha
Big celebration in Bloomington today about Indiana 's first ever Bowl victory under Lee Corso. Corso was even wearing a hat celebrating the achievement. You should let him and the school know it was a pointless win that meant nothing.
In 1979 I believe...back when bowls had some meaning because there wasn't a playoff. Also for a program like Indiana mediocrity is a win.

I doubt Allar is out for the season so we won't have to debate if Pribula can win a title for us. I think for sure we can go 11-1 with Beau and a shot to go 12-0. We should make the playoff and I expect Allar is our starter for a playoff game and hopefully he is ready sooner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT