ADVERTISEMENT

PRIBULA!!!!

Hey look at you - you know how to google - you win a cookie.
Right--I spend on weekend gambling on football and I needed "google" to name starting QBs
This goes to my point that you and others don't actually follow college football--just Penn State
So when you make comments they're always wrong because you don't see the big picture

It's not enough to just ignore Lando, now I have to start ignoring all of the people who feel the need to respond to the bozo
Good luck. 75% of the board complains about him and then continues to reply to his comments. I feel sorry for him but he's a sociopath with a two digit IQ and should be ignored until he goes away.

Good luck. 75% of the board complains about him and then continues to reply to his comments. I feel sorry for him but he's a sociopath with a two digit IQ and should be ignored until he goes away.
Feel sorry for yourself if you believe that
I get along just fine with those that know the sport and watch it nationally--it's just the "I love Penn State and hate what college football is" people that have an issue with me.

I liked that comment as well! Sending a message to someone .......
Sending a message to all the kids that sat out bowl games only to go undrafted, and sending a message to the kids who will do it this year because it's the "cool" thing to do.

You attacked Beau's ability. It is now part of your permanent record. Maybe you are a UM fan.

He's evaluating Beau's play don't you know? He isn't qualified to carry Beau's jockstrap, but he's going to tell us how it really is??? Not just a troll but a raging little douche @ss-stain.

Reactions: m.knox
He's evaluating Beau's play don't you know? He isn't qualified to carry Beau's jockstrap, but he's going to tell us how it really is??? Not just a troll but a raging little douche @ss-stain.

He certainly is one goofy dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT