ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Can you believe it, Being out coached again, I will always take coaching over talent. See Pitt, Minnesota, Indiana, Michigan, Buffalo etc...

We are being totally dominated. We have no pass rush and Clifford doesn't have time to do anything. So much for our blazing fast, heavily recruited 4-star DEs. Our offense needs at least 1 more TD and probably 2 scores to win this. Looking like a loss, at this point.

Missed sacks, missed tackles and dropped interceptions. Bring in your backup QB in the redzone and take out your biggest redzone threat? Anything I'm missing?

We routinely lose TOP, so the D is on the field the whole game, and gets worn down physically

Always amazed that when everyone can see infractions on the field why cant the officials call it. Not saying one sided just not called. No holding g ever.

A game within the game:
Let's see how many tackles can be missed in a single play.
Then, try to break that record! ;)

If I took a shot of liquor for each missed PSU tackle, I'd be anesthetized by now!

Again announcers are clueless offense can score at anytime they are so explosive!!!

I sure hope the inconsistency is due to youth. Franklin loves to cute metrics for "explosive" plays, but inconsistency is killing this team. "Small" plays matter.

Reactions: zubrus1
Don’t they call blocks in the back anymore? I get that it is the big ten referee but come on.

Tom Allen must have attended that coaching seminar PSU hosted on timeout management (sarcasm font)

2nd & 9, and a throw to Dotson who is blanketed by the CB. That's a poor decision by the QB, or a poor call by the OC. Dotson isn't a fly pattern WR. He's better as a slot receiver, or running crossing patterns, etc. Brings up 3rd & 9

2nd and 9 ... lets throw deep to a guy being blanketed by the DB

So effing frustrating

I would like to know why Penn State snapped the ball with 26 seconds on the play clock for that 1 yard run by Brown.

Reactions: zip70
And some of us - me included - laughed at the OSU-Rutgers line.
Bucknuts may put up 50, which may be 40+ more than needed if Hamler isn’t back.

Other teams see what we do on D and take advantage. They make it look easy. 6 yds here 8 yds there. Bust a tackle for 18. Rahne always seems to be trying to outsmart the other team.

With just under 10 min in the half, the offense only had the ball for 2:23. Defense is completely worn down

With just under 10 min in the half, the offense only had the ball for 2:23. Defense is completely worn down

[QUOTE="ryoder1, post: 4476403, member: 90472"]Indiana absolutely looks like the better team with half the talent. What does that tell you?[/QUOTE]
If true, they should be winning the game. They are not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT