ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Other teams see what we do on D and take advantage. They make it look easy. 6 yds here 8 yds there. Bust a tackle for 18. Rahne always seems to be trying to outsmart the other team.

He lacks the ammunition for that.

Thank goodness for our TE Friedmuth. Can we clone him and use the clones at all the other positions?

Doesn’t matter. Off
With just under 10 min in the half, the offense only had the ball for 2:23. Defense is completely worn down
doesnt matter PSU is 8-1 better than expected you know and the offense can score at anytime. Or so I’m told

[QUOTE="ryoder1, post: 4476403, member: 90472"]Indiana absolutely looks like the better team with half the talent. What does that tell you?

If true, they should be winning the game. They are not.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm ... last week everyone said the better team didn't win.

I am just not feeling confident about this game. Our D doesn’t seem to be able to come up with a stop.

Need six here. I wouldn’t be afraid to run it on the edge here. A pitch wouldn’t be bad as we haven’t seen for a few weeks.

Levis running is just so stupid. EVERYONE in the ENTIRE stadium knows he's going to run

oh my, Levis back in at QB, and Clifford out wide. To nobody's surprise, Levis runs the ball, but comes up just short of the 1st down. Looks like they are keeping the same lineup for the 4th down, and Levis got the 1st.

Reactions: ralphster
Some very nice dry humor on the game thread today! Good to see people stepping up their game!

Another Franklin staple, TD wins the game and conservative run calls. Stupendous and consistent at least. Don’t ever change Jimmie, you be you.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
I'm fine with Levis playing, as long as long as it works, and if it does they can pass from it in the future. Force the defense to second guess.

Reactions: psu2016
Let’s see, how about a fade to the corner? They’ll never expect that!

Indiana with the continued cheap shit after plays. Started this game that way just Saw number 50 knee or kick number four on the ground after the last run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT