ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Secondary is lost again. May think our corners suck but it appears our safeties are out of position putting them on an island.

Indy's Ramsey runs it in from the 1 on 3rd & goal for an Indy TD.

With the PAT, it's 14-10, Indy, with 3:27 left in the 1st quarter

The upset here would be us winning .. just like last week and next week.

Your pathetic unrealistic rants are making you look delusional.
So if my post was unrealistic, that means you actually think the coaches worked all week on making sure the defenders left the receivers wide open. So who’s delusional?

DL is every bit the problem as the secondary, is Sean Spencer a good football coach or just another recruiter??

99 is invisible at best, I gave up on 18 6 games ago

Reactions: zubrus1
Rem
I wonder how a RPO team like Indiana found practice time to line the QB up under center to run the QB sneak. With a backup QB no less. They must be special.
you have to remember different coaches have different philosophies or so I’m told at least buy the folks who think the philosophy our coaches choose is beyond reproach

Reactions: Ski
Bad timeout there...ugh cmon already!

not a bad TO at all. PSU subbed, in response to Indy's subs after the refs discussed what took place on the play where Parsons separated the Indy receiver from the ball. Unfortunately, too many PSU players were on the field, so it would have been a penalty against PSU if they didn't call a TO

Guys, we have major issues. The secondary problems is stating the obvious. The defensive line is not up to par. And our qb is simply not very good.

Reactions: wcg207
FRONT-RUNNER FRANKLIN does not have his offense organized, and they need to burn a timeout.

This is a trend that cannot be ignored. Franklin cannot deal with adversity. 6 years now.

Reactions: zubrus1
Haven't watched more than a few minutes and it looks like a replay of last week.

Our guys getting outcoached and outworked on both sides of the ball. Offense looks unprepared to run plays and defense is busy spectating instead of covering.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT