ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Indiana Game Thread

So our next defensive series will be interesting. Let’s see if the coaches make any adjustment.

I am not sure..

Can’t sugar coat this anymore. The secondary has been miserable.

Can't describe it any better than these mediocre announcers:

"Nobody in the zip code!!"

Still need to recruit some CB's that can cover and can learn the coverages.....

Even I can see that #4 is having a problem gaining any yards up the middle. So, why not get him outside?

Brilliant! That way they can’t get to to QB or cover a receiver. Been complaining about the blitzing for 3 years now. I don’t know what the coaching staff sees on film, but it can’t be what we are seeing on TV.
Always say you have to know how to blitz some players are much better at it than others..if I were coaching I would take that into account:rolleyes:

Think the book is out on Clifford, keep him in the pocket and the accuracy starts to waver. If he puts that deep ball to Hamler there more on a line and not such a pop fly that's probably a touchdown.

"Picks it apart?" Dude, it was obviously busted coverage. Sheesh.
Dude the point of the blitz is to get to the qb before he finds the open area else why blitz. The point they are not getting home regardless if busted coverage or not. Get a clue

Reactions: Ski
Why is Reid giving any initial concern to what is going on in the backfield, he is the safety in that situation. Cant let the guy run past you.

Amazing seeing the lack of cohesiveness in the back. Not much of a pass rush either again.

And then he runs down the numbers as the wr cuts to the post ... brilliant!!

Clifford's balls seem very slow in the air. Didn't it seem his balls were flying faster earlier in the season? Maybe his shoulder is getting worn down

Ball blows off the tee. Stout replaces it, but only kicks it to the 10. Indy returns to the 37

Early prediction - PSU loses in a shoot out b/c their defense has no answers for the IU offensive juggernaut

Silly question. Do you have to make the fair catch sign when receiving a KO outside of the endzone or can you just take a knee? Outside of the endzone question.

Why complain about the pass coverage, it's beyond our capabilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT