ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Lacrosse beats Army to make NCAA Lacrosse Final 4

as an ex D1 lacrosse player, I can't oversell how wonderful an achievement this is for the program. This will continue to do wonders for recruiting and considering where PSU is in the northeast, they can become a real lacrosse power.
This is the second time that they’ve made the Final 4 since 2019, which is impressive considering that it seems like more schools, especially in the non-traditional lacrosse hotbeds, are making an effort to be competitive in this sport. Also, more kids are growing up playing this sport as their main sport, so there are more prospective recruits for these schools,

as an ex D1 lacrosse player, I can't oversell how wonderful an achievement this is for the program. This will continue to do wonders for recruiting and considering where PSU is in the northeast, they can become a real lacrosse power.

It's their 2nd Final 4 in 5 years as well. Given Tambroni's proven success at Cornell and PSU (recognized as one of the best coaches), I would think their recruiting should be pretty solid.

This is the second time that they’ve made the Final 4 since 2019, which is impressive considering that it seems like more schools, especially in the non-traditional lacrosse hotbeds, are making an effort to be competitive in this sport. Also, more kids are growing up playing this sport as their main sport, so there are more prospective recruits for these schools,
And the PIAA championships are being held in HV. First time out of the Philly area… huge get for the region and PSU.

Isn't that twice in the last few years that PSU has made the NCAA Final Four? Disregard. I see it as answered above.

Never forgot or intended not to acknowledge their previous final 4 guys, but clearly they aren't a flash in the pan now, major player for lacrosse talent, proving the program is sustainably solid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT