ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - MSU Game Thread - post comments as replies

Yeah ok. Win at Columbus for the division title on the line and you down play that? Sparty with D'Antonio will own JF for years! He just might be the best coach in this division!
Again a fluke. Without Cook next year they will be average. He is the best QB in college and they have many seniors.

Are you saying we don't have a chance? Nice fumble ... Jeez we can't get anything good going. So what now 1st and goal from the 3 to 4th and goal from the 17? There's always next year.

Are you saying we don't have a chance? Nice fumble ... Jeez we can't get anything good going. So what now 1st and goal from the 3 to 4th and goal from the 17? There's always next year.
Make these so-so teams look great. Very poorly coached.

a TO for no reason other than the play clock was running out. ugh, ugh, ugh. Interesting that Lynch is in for the play.

This red zone possession is an instant replay of our prior 11 games.

Mommy, make it stop!!!!!

pass int in the endzone, so obvious a B1G ref could see it, and D'Antonio is screaming that Lewis tripped. Gotta love it.

I
Again a fluke. Without Cook next year they will be average. He is the best QB in college and they have many seniors.

Dude 5 years out of 6 with at least 11 wins for Sparty. Pay attention. Give them credit because they reload! Great elite coaches do that!

Reactions: PSUTENN1
Keep Barkley and Godwin and bring in 9 new players next year......I mean we have seen thee guys do this for 2 yrs now and no improvement, just pathetic. I know we have some talented youth, so it time to play them and at least let them learn in real game conditions.

This red zone possession is an instant replay of our prior 11 games.

Mommy, make it stop!!!!!
48339-Groundhog-day-meme-bill-Murray-fOu6.png

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
[QUOTE="Louisville JD, post:

Dude 5 years out of 6 with at least 11 wins for Sparty. Pay attention. Give them credit because they reload! Great elite coaches do that![/QUOTE]
Party will soon be over sucker.
UM will outrecruit in MI and Cook is irreplaceable.
If they get to playoffs will be exposed.

So if our wr's are so good, how do you get caught from behind when you are all alone like that?
Nicholson safety from Gateway HS IN MONROEVILLE. Terry smith tried hard to turn him but it was too late. Nicholson state 60 meter AAAA champ in Pa senior year.

Why do we run barkley to the short side on the pitch (the few times we run the pitch)? Of course it wasn't the best pitch...

I

Dude 5 years out of 6 with at least 11 wins for Sparty. Pay attention. Give them credit because they reload! Great elite coaches do that!

This time I can't complain about the play calling in that rather drawn out sequence. The OL got killed, including Brenneman.

Reactions: Louisville JD
Alert... If this KO looks like an onsides kick, it probably wasn't.

And that's THE Hack.....makes a great throw on the TD and then makes a terrible throw on a gimme conversion.

He could have signed the ball and underhanded it on the conversion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT