ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Wrestling Lineup Projections through 2022

The new one over at The Mat claims Suriano won't be able to hold 125 for more than one year.

That hate over there is FREAKING EPIC.

i don't fault or blame anyone for posting these things - just saying it's something to consider when you're itching to drop something on a message board.
No, can't really blame them. I guess our message board insiders are a lot like you or CP, Flo, Intermat or any other source. They'd prefer to be the one to break the "story". I don't know if it's to be remembered, looked upon as somehow being special or what the reason is. Whatever it is, spilling the beans must be working for them because it seems to be the same few people thats continuing the practice.

No, can't really blame them. I guess our message board insiders are a lot like you or CP, Flo, Intermat or any other source. They'd prefer to be the one to break the "story". I don't know if it's to be remembered, looked upon as somehow being special or what the reason is. Whatever it is, spilling the beans must be working for them because it seems to be the same few people thats continuing the practice.
I think the difference in this case SL asked to make his commitment public via FLO. He never asked for some "insider" to announce it on a message board. These kids have watched football players do it for years, whether they think it's fun or they want to promote the sport it is their time and it's unfortunate that some people want to take that moment for themselves.

Appreciate the effort. Too bad about Spencer Lee an Teasdale.

My pleasure. Collegiate wrestling and international soccer are the extent of my sports fandom. This gives me a "fix" until Copa America, Euro 2016, and the Olympics.

Yep, not getting Lee nor Teasdale is definitely a bummer. On the bright side, Austin DeSanto is still out there. Not only is DeSanto a fine wrestler, he would also allow Suriano and Cortez to move up to 133 and 141 after this year.

That would fulfill our needs at the lower weights until the Class of 2019 rolls around. Of the top 25 in that class per Intermat, three wrestled 113 as freshmen and a half dozen at 106. That there is a lightweight bonanza. :)

My pleasure. Collegiate wrestling and international soccer are the extent of my sports fandom. This gives me a "fix" until Copa America, Euro 2016, and the Olympics.

Yep, not getting Lee nor Teasdale is definitely a bummer. On the bright side, Austin DeSanto is still out there. Not only is DeSanto a fine wrestler, he would also allow Suriano and Cortez to move up to 133 and 141 after this year.

That would fulfill our needs at the lower weights until the Class of 2019 rolls around. Of the top 25 in that class per Intermat, three wrestled 113 as freshmen and a half dozen at 106. That there is a lightweight bonanza. :)
LOVE DeSanto: Great kid, great wrestler, and a Penn State kid through and through.

He ain't beating Lee, like I said, but who cares, he would be an AA wrestler if he develops right, and he WILL develop right in our room.

I think the difference in this case SL asked to make his commitment public via FLO. He never asked for some "insider" to announce it on a message board. These kids have watched football players do it for years, whether they think it's fun or they want to promote the sport it is their time and it's unfortunate that some people want to take that moment for themselves.

Ames stole Lee's moment

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT