ADVERTISEMENT

Question for any Browns fans

Nbergbuck

Mar 31, 2004
If the season isn't already in the annual shi*can, it is close. Is Browns management really this incompetent or are they simply not intended to win?

I am not a big Browns fan but have an opinion.

The Browns lost three starting offensive tackles during camp and all of these injuries were considered minimal. but all have lingered and caused the OTs to be horrible. They also lost the starting center for a while. The way to counter a good pass rush is to run the ball but the Browns didn't invest in a running back since they feel Nick Chubb will be back in a couple of weeks. Also, their app-pro TE got hurt in the first game Njoku. Add that to the ongoing personal problems for Watson. If you didn't know, another woman came forward with a lawsuit after he settled the 20-something before. They now owe him another $120m guaranteed while also giving up two first round draft picks and a bunch of other stuff to the Texans.

So there has been a perfect storm of mismanagement and just bad luck. But if you follow the browns, you know that this is part of being a Browns fan. There is certainly a massive lack of good management but their bad luck us the worst I've ever seen a franchise go through. I mean, the Steelers, for example, draft some head cases but they don't bring the entire team down like several Browns players have over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT