ADVERTISEMENT

Re Watching the finals: Thoughts...

Delcolion915

Mar 19, 2022
Greg just dominated. Interesting that he chose not to ride, but to win in neutral. Could have been something they saw earlier, Davison had something dangerous on bottom and the safer move was to win in neutral.

Figueroa stalled the entire match. His takedown was a fluke when Ayala slipped on the Merkel. Figs should have been dinged at least twice after 5 minutes of pure stalling. I think Lilledahl is better right now than either.

The atrocity of 133 has been dissected enough 😂.

Beau had the match won, not once but twice. It's going to be interesting this year as it now looks like a 3 horse race with Alirez returning.

Henson got very, VERY fortunate as Gomez basically big moved himself completely out of the match.

Levi was far superior, but needed to wrestle smart. Smartest match I think I have seen from him. Looking at this again I am having a hard time seeing him at 174 but who knows?

Couldn't watch 165 again. Hurt too much the first time.

Was fascinated watching Ohio State complain about stalling when their guy stalled for 6 minutes and then then wrestled for one lol. Carter is the Man. 5 is coming...

Keckeisen took it with superior neutral skills but after watching it again I wonder what would have happened with DT in that corner

AB actually stretched the gap that had been thin for 2 years. Amazing wrestler and Hodge worthy indeed. Can he take Gold? Yazdani awaits...I think he certainly can and will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT