ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: Friday at the Five-Star Challenge

RyanSnyder

BWI Recruiting Analyst
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2013
Bellefonte
Hey everyone,

Nate and I are in Baltimore for the Five-Star Challenge, which will take place tomorrow at M&T Bank Stadium, the home of the Baltimore Ravens.

I posted this list earlier in the week, but below are the key prospects that will be in attendance. There are a ton of PSU targets expected to be here. Nate and I will do out best to speak with most of these guys throughout the day as they arrive. The first group of PSU recruits won't be checking in until around 12 PM EST, so we'll give them an hour or so to get situated and then I'll be posting tidbits in this thread throughout the day. If you guys are looking for any specific questions to be asked, let me know in this thread. I know the obvious ones.

Also, you can access all of the coverage by the Rivals.com national team by clicking HERE. They'll be updating that page with interviews a lot today, so check it out every hour or so this afternoon. They'll have plenty of interviews with PSU prospects later today as they arrive.

You can also read all the preview content that the national team posted throughout the week by clicking HERE. But again, if you're looking for any specific questions, let me know in this thread and I'll do my best to get some answers later today.

Committed

DB Lavert Hill
RB Miles Sanders
DE Shane Simmons

OL Josh Ball - Expected to commit to Florida State later today.
WR Donnie Corley
OL Terrance Davis
OL Landon Dickerson
DT Rashan Gary
DL Ron Johnson
TE Naseir Upshur

QB Jack Coan
DB Devon Hunter
DE Josh Kaindoh
RB Khalan Laborn
WR Donovan Peoples-Jones
Ath. Lamont Wade