ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: Prospects Recap Penn St. - Ohio St. Game

RyanSnyder

BWI Recruiting Analyst
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2013
Bellefonte

The environment is unreal. I’m just blessed I have an opportunity to play in something like this for the next four years. The highlights for me were just being there and seeing how the fans can play a huge part in a football game. Everyone fed off of that energy.

The atmosphere was crazy, I’ve never been to a game like that. Me and my boys had a great time. Even with dealing with all of this traffic, we're still joking around, laughing and having a great time. The game was crazy.

It was a crazy experience it’s hard to pick just one thing. My fam and I had a great time. It was a hard-fought game and that crowd was crazy.

Being at the Penn State game was just very exciting. The atmosphere was crazy and I enjoyed every bit of it. I felt like Trace McSorley and Chase Young were the key players in the game tonight. Overall, the game was great and can’t wait to be at another Penn State game!!

I had an amazing time!! The crowd and atmosphere was crazy all game! Loudest game I've ever been too. Game was worth all the hype and could’ve gone either way

The game obviously slipped away at the end, but PSU showed that they can play with anybody in the nation. A lot of positives to take away. The atmosphere was ridiculous. It was my first PSU game, so tonight set the standard really high. I had a great time and I’m looking forward to get back in the off-season.

The atmosphere was great. Every time I go up there it’s like a movie. The fans show love when I go up telling me how amazing it is. After seeing games like that, it’s hard to say you can’t see yourself playing there. I see why they manage to get the top recruits year in and out. Place is unbelievable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News