ADVERTISEMENT

Recruting Thoughts (Hoops)

JHoops

May 29, 2001
It has been a slow summer for bball recruting, but it will pick up as June/July come around.

1) With Prentis Hubb committing to ND, I believe it makes his choice a bit more interesting. I do not believe Pitt is in the Mix. Cuse, Purdue, and I believe Maryland will be a factor. ND could still take him, but clear path to PT isn't there. Having a great Spring!

2) We made a mistake not pushing for Jerome Hunter. I believe we have a ton of ground to make up, if we are even pushing for him. Cohill still remains in play and he isn't have a "great" spring. I still anticpate a fall commitment from him.

3) Jake Clark, from Chltenham High School is a name that has surfaced! A very quick and shifty PG! Like his game, Temple, VCU, and St.Joes are involved.

4) Issiah Mucius is out of the picture.

5) We are still recruting Mikeal Jones very heavily, which we still remain his highest offer.

6) Names are still to surface, but this year is the most important year. Things have to come together or it is very unlikely for the Chambers ERA. Results are a must, or we are at a stand still...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News