ADVERTISEMENT

Site has become stale. Very few interesting threads.

I don't care so much about Pitt myself either way. In fact, if anything I root for them in the ACC to at least be competitive. I have a nephew that goes there, and I've contributed a good bit towards his education (tens of thousands), so by default I have to at least be ok with Pitt.

I never understood the angst some here have with them. Yes, many of their fans were idiots over the Sandusky-2nd Mile horror. But they were mostly ignorant of the facts. I view them like a little brother who isn't nearly as successful. I still pull for them and tolerate their jealousy.

Come you know what’s okay to post and what’s not. It’s not that difficult to understand.
All his problems could be solved for a mere $10 a month. I guess he spent all his money sending his nephew to Pitt. :rolleyes:

Not surprising … they’ve been chasing long time users away. Lots of censorship… now evenmade the old Test Board (now Current Events board) premium…!

Other premium platforms both directly competing (where I send my money) and more broadly (with a lot less censorship).

My family had a running joke - my son got all his info from Phineus and Firb and I got all of mine from BWI. Alas, no longer.

Not surprising … they’ve been chasing long time users away. Lots of censorship… now evenmade the old Test Board (now Current Events board) premium…!

Other premium platforms both directly competing (where I send my money) and more broadly (with a lot less censorship).

My family had a running joke - my son got all his info from Phineus and Firb and I got all of mine from BWI. Alas, no longer.

The old time users are dying.
This type of message board is dying.

• Sad
Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT