ADVERTISEMENT

Roman Bravo-Young interview

The audio for me was a killer.

Of note...he is walking around low 140s, no more cutting to 126 and he is loving being a psu commit.

There is other stuff, good stuff but the audio may tune a few out so I'm giving you the blue/wHite goggle version.

The audio for me was a killer.

Of note...he is walking around low 140s, no more cutting to 126 and he is loving being a psu commit.

There is other stuff, good stuff but the audio may tune a few out so I'm giving you the blue/wHite goggle version.
Thanks dunkej for braving the audio, I was going to make a request here after I immediately bailed.

Reactions: jtothemfp
Tell those assholes to adjust the god damn volume up appropriately or don't post it.
bar-of-soap-in-mouth.jpg

Except I didn't say fudge
Roman is going to be OUTSTANDING in college for PSU if he keeps working hard....Needs to be looking for the toughest tournaments in the country like Nick Lee id doing....Love to see him in the room during his Sr. like Nick is doing....Or is he a Sr now ?

Roman is going to be OUTSTANDING in college for PSU if he keeps working hard....Needs to be looking for the toughest tournaments in the country like Nick Lee id doing....Love to see him in the room during his Sr. like Nick is doing....Or is he a Sr now ?

Junior. He already has a tough off season tourney schedule....might have noticed he wrestled at Worlds? Anyways, his team just wrestled at MN Christmas tourney and they are looking at going to Ironman next year.

I hope RBY enjoys wrestling but more importantly enjoys being a kid. How he decides to go about doing that is up to him and I wish him all the best.

Just keep sending those emails to Cael & RBY will surely end up a 3x NCAA Champ.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT