ADVERTISEMENT

Sammy Sosa Then, Sammy Sosa Now- WTF?

Might have suffered from total testicular atrophy will he was on the juice. Jeesh. I saw him play a few game for the O's at the end of his career. Could not even punch the ball out of the infield.
Looks like he could be Huggy Bears(from Starsky and Hutch) long lost son
th

Last edited:
Might have suffered from total testicular atrophy will he was on the juice. Jeesh. I saw him play a few game for the O's at the end of his career. Could not even punch the ball out of the infield.
th

That would be former Michigan player Justin Fargas.

me-w-justin-huggy-bear11.jpg

Reactions: katchthis
Just like your favorite NFL offensive linemen all lose 50 pounds once they retire, and they all say the same thing: "I am now finally living in a very healthy way. I watch my diet strictly and do cardio every single day". Yeah, sure. We were all born yesterday.

th

Sammy did steroids?

I thought he was massive from protein and creatine drinks?

I. Am. Outraged.:eek:

Is that Sammy Sosa with Justin Fargas or Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch !???

Sammy did steroids?

I thought he was massive from protein and creatine drinks?

I. Am. Outraged.:eek:
I used to have good seats on the first base side for the O's, there was a black beer vendor who was in pretty good shape, and I'd call him Creatine. He would always laugh .

Reactions: mn78psu83
Take a look at that pic of Miles DIeffenbach from a few days ago. He may well have lost 100 lbs and now skinny jeans are baggy on him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT