ADVERTISEMENT

Saquon puts the Birds on the Board!

giphy.gif

Reactions: lazydave841
Barkley may be dinged up. Took himself out after awkward hit. God, I hope we see him back out there

Poor decision making by Jalen 2 plays in a row. Should be up by 8 points.

The best running backs to ever play for a Pennsylvania NFL or college team are Saquon Barkley and Franco Harris. No other running back even comes close.

The best running backs to ever play for a Pennsylvania NFL or college team are Saquon Barkley and Franco Harris. No other running back even comes close.
Lenny Moore, Bettis and Dorsett are in the HOF so I don't know about "even comes close". Now they're easily the best two that played in PA for college AND the NFL.

Oh Curtis Martin too. I forger he played at Pitt.

Reactions: royboy
The Giants have been getting crushed nationally for looking like an abomination against the lowly Vikings after letting Saquon go to the Eagles. The Giants still have not solved their offensive line woes as they gave five sacks yesterday and couldn’t score a touchdown. Saquon made the right choice.

Reactions: lazydave841
The Giants have been getting crushed nationally for looking like an abomination against the lowly Vikings after letting Saquon go to the Eagles. The Giants still have not solved their offensive line woes as they gave five sacks yesterday and couldn’t score a touchdown. Saquon made the right choice.
I said he shoulda demand they trade him away five years ago!

Imagine what he would accomplished on even an average team.

Reactions: LMTLION
Their OL is horrible but don't sleep on the Vikings. They aren't as bad as people think IMO. Darnold will be fine with those weapons.

I understand he had the highest rating for gamers this weekend.

I said he shoulda demand they trade him away five years ago!

Imagine what he would accomplished on even an average team.
I feel absolutely terrible for him that he lost years with the Giants, probably his best years. He never had a year with at least an average oline with the Giants. For some reason, they could never build a competent line in New York over the last 10 to 15 years. The best Oline that he experienced with the Giants was in his rookie year, and that line was just fair to below average. The rest of his career with the Giants was a significantly below average to possibly worst in the league oline.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I feel absolutely terrible for him that he lost years with the Giants, probably his best years. He never had a year with at least an average oline with the Giants. For some reason, they could never build a competent line in New York over the last 10 to 15 years. The best Oline that he experienced with the Giants was in his rookie year, and that line was just fair to below average. The rest of his career with the Giants was a significantly below average to possibly worst in the league oline.
After his first year they drafted one with a high pick and signed s free agent ….. IIRC….. but had injuries. After that I quit paying attention.

Really hoping he feels like he has suddenly been freed from prison. That should rejuvenate him spiritually and bring back the joy of the game.

Reactions: LMTLION
Their OLine wasn’t really very good that year either. What they did have was Eli Manning, who was very good at changing the play based on the defense and that allowed Barkley to gain a lot of yards. In year two, the defenses really started keying on Barkley, so the play changes weren’t as effective. Then they went to Jones who is terrible across the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT