ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Waitlist Update

And I will try to get my request posted before JTS! And if not cry foul because I am nicer, which is both subjective and debatable!
Hey I offered you my tix for driving me to the hatchery to pick up the rainbow trout and you declined. JTS is getting the matches I can’t make. 😂😂😂

You really had that one pegged.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
Hey I offered you my tix for driving me to the hatchery to pick up the rainbow trout and you declined. JTS is getting the matches I can’t make. 😂😂😂
I don’t want to take away tickets so you can’t go, but I will swap my SRO for your seats at the OSU meet.

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
I have a friend who probably has a big NLC balance, he has multiple football club seats withhis name on the chairback. I considered asking him to get on the list, but Since I live two hours away I know I can not come to all meets, and with the BJC events, SRO tickets, and people posting here I can normally get to about 2 or 3 meets a year, which wokrs for me.
I could have gone to Friday’s meet (but work got in the way), I have SRO for Oregon State, going to both BJC events, and also going to Lehigh and the Army tournament, so this is a banner year for me. Even considering a Paul and HLStone’s Excellent Adventure 2 trip to see us batter tOSU. Life is good!
See you at West Point!! hlstone, will you be there too?

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
The Michigan BJC match has the lower bowl sold out plus the upper bowl sides are also gone. There are still a bunch of upper bowl "endzone" seats available.

I'm surprised it has not sold out in the first week. Am I alone in this thinking?

I also have mine but they are not yet set for me to transfer to a friend.
Maybe that's my issue. I get my tickets from the actual season ticket holder, and he has said he doesn't have access to the BJC matches, but maybe it's just that he can't transfer them yet. Hope so.

The Michigan BJC match has the lower bowl sold out plus the upper bowl sides are also gone. There are still a bunch of upper bowl "endzone" seats available.

I'm surprised it has not sold out in the first week. Am I alone in this thinking?
I am not surprised, Iowa is the bigger one and will sell out. The same thing happened last time we had two BJC events.

I was wondering if they would sell out Michigan. And they still might; the match is more than two months away.

I bought 2 tix for Michigan. I’m buying 6-8 for Iowa.

As good as Michigan is, I think they’d have a better chance selling out a second BJC meet against Ohio State and even Lehigh. I doubt Michigan wrestling fans will travel as well and I don’t think the more casual fan will be as excited for Michigan.

It does make me wonder what size of an arena could sell out every PSU home match. 10k? 12k?

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
I was wondering if they would sell out Michigan. And they still might; the match is more than two months away.

I bought 2 tix for Michigan. I’m buying 6-8 for Iowa.

As good as Michigan is, I think they’d have a better chance selling out a second BJC meet against Ohio State and even Lehigh. I doubt Michigan wrestling fans will travel as well and I don’t think the more casual fan will be as excited for Michigan.

It does make me wonder what size of an arena could sell out every PSU home match. 10k? 12k?
I think a lot of youth wrestling programs from Pa put together bus trips for the BJC matches, so I think it can still sell out.

Reactions: mcpat
I agree that Michigan will probably sell out but I'm surprised it hasn't yet. Mostly from the talk of demand on this board. Good, late marketing will take care if that especially when people with their hopes on Iowa seats have to settle for plan B. Plan B will still be a great match. *

Hell maybe Mr. Amine buys the rest.

* But without the entertaining clowns who can't sit in a coaches chair for more than 15 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT