ADVERTISEMENT

Special Teams - this year's difference maker?

CKSmith45

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
Haven't heard much on Pinegar and Stout. I do remember that missed FG in the first half at Indiana when you could just feel the wheels coming off. Not that the story of that game was Special Teams but it did add to the feeling of dread that we were having a Murphy's Law type game when Pinegar missed the chip shot in the first half. @Greg Pickel BWI staff @Ryan Snyder/BWI Staff - any word on how both are doing?

Also, my apologies if I missed much on who we should be looking for in the return game but curious how that's going as well. I remember the year before Lorig got here as a mess for Special Teams but then it felt like last year we took a step back. Am I right to be underwhelmed with the ST performance since he's gotten here? It's definitely improved but they hype when he got here made me think we would have more difference making plays in the return game and possibly with blocks, etc. Is that unfair? And am I right that there doesn't seem to be much noise surrounding ST like there is for the few remaining open positions on O and D?

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News