ADVERTISEMENT

St.. Joes Prep & PSU

Franklin’s first season was 2014. Reid played at PSU from 2015 until 2019. So how exactly was he recruited by O’Brien genius? Apparently you aren’t even playing checkers.
I stand by my statement. Reid was recruited while O'Brien was the coach. The prime recruiting time is freshman and sophomore year of high school. Go back to checkers.

I stand by my statement. Reid was recruited while O'Brien was the coach. The prime recruiting time is freshman and sophomore year of high school. Go back to checkers.
Signed by Franklin.

O'Brien's best season was all because of joe. O'Brien was never going to win more than 7 games with his players.

O'Brien recruited Reid. SJP was not a national player during the Paterno era. It was just another program in the Philadelphia Catholic League Southern Division. No agenda here, I barely care about PSU football these days, and I'm not a joebot. Those 400 offers are not first come first served. How many players have been lost because PSU gave a priority position or held a position for a SJP national recruit. Then when he goes inevitably goes elsewhere (like Georgia, Notre Dame, or Clemson), they tell the next guy we love you, and he says sorry someone else loved me from the start. This is the difference between playing chess and checkers. Franklin is a checkers player and so are you.
You are a clown. The only recruiting that counts is when the kid signs his letter of intent. Do you have BOB embroidered on your underwear?

No, predominantly NJ, PA and Mid-Atlantic. A niece & nephew of mine graduated from there about 8 yrs ago, they lived in South Jersey.
St Joe's Prep is a day-school with no boarding option so it's primarily 50 mile radius locals with a few families moving into the area for the school.

Reid was a top 200 CB. He camped at Bama, OSU, and Sparty. He was recruited by a lot of people.

In this case and all cases with SJP it's not the team we are recruiting against the problem is SJP. People can say all they want to that SJP doesn't push their players away from PS BUT THEY DO. SJP wants their players to go to ND first and if ND doesn't want them, then they want their players to go anywhere except PS. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. The past is the best predicter of the future.

You are a clown. The only recruiting that counts is when the kid signs his letter of intent. Do you have BOB embroidered on your underwear?
Hard to argue with people like you who are just downright stupid. I'm stating facts and you are guessing as you know nothing.

Signed by Franklin.

O'Brien's best season was all because of joe. O'Brien was never going to win more than 7 games with his players.
Please learn how to read. I don't like O'Brien one bit. I am just stating facts on the process on when a player gets recruited. The signing date is irrelevant. That has changed somewhat in today's recruiting world where the big dogs can outright buy a player at the signing deadline. A little tougher to do this 12 years ago when the payment was offered under the table and there was still some integrity.

Hard to argue with people like you who are just downright stupid. I'm stating facts and you are guessing as you know nothing.
Really? Tell us genius who the hell cares whether O’Brien recruited a kid when he was an under class man in high school when he didn’t commit until a year after he left and Franklin was the coach for over a year? Your claim that I’m downright stupid is beyond the pot calling the kettle black. When I called you on your asinine claim YOU respond by doubling down on YOUR stupidity. Takes a special kind of “talent” to do that. Maybe you should try politics since you are pretty good at trying to convince me not to believe what is accurate.

No one cares. You're the one who attacked me throwing Reid's name around. He was originally recruited so long ago by the last coach that I didn't see him as relevant to the discussion.

No one cares. You're the one who attacked me throwing Reid's name around. He was originally recruited so long ago by the last coach that I didn't see him as relevant to the discussion.
No dude you are the one who brought up Reid’s name while making the ridiculous claim that he was recruited by O’Brien in a post which also included a snarky shot at Franklin. So instead of admitting your mistake when I called you on it you double down and call me downright stupid. You got the person attacking the other person backwards.

The original post was on the subject of Penn St not recruiting well at SJP. I did not bring up Reid. I responded to someone who thought Reid's recruiting was relevant to the point I made in my initial post. You then jumped in with some hostile attack on me. I then had to point out that you were stupid.

The original post was on the subject of Penn St not recruiting well at SJP. I did not bring up Reid. I responded to someone who thought Reid's recruiting was relevant to the point I made in my initial post. You then jumped in with some hostile attack on me. I then had to point out that you were stupid.
Now you don’t have enough reading comprehension to understand your own posts. Regardless of the initial post you clearly said O’Brien recruited Reid to Penn State and that Franklin can’t recruit SJP. I pointed out that your claim was false and instead of acknowledging that you were wrong you called me downright stupid. Instead of doubling and tripling down on your error just google Reid’s recruitment. If you do you will discover that Reid verbaled on 8/8/14. There are several articles about that where both Reid and his high school coach praised Franklin’s recruiting of him. Next you will try to claim Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real too I suppose.

Now you don’t have enough reading comprehension to understand your own posts. Regardless of the initial post you clearly said O’Brien recruited Reid to Penn State and that Franklin can’t recruit SJP. I pointed out that your claim was false and instead of acknowledging that you were wrong you called me downright stupid. Instead of doubling and tripling down on your error just google Reid’s recruitment. If you do you will discover that Reid verbaled on 8/8/14. There are several articles about that where both Reid and his high school coach praised Franklin’s recruiting of him. Next you will try to claim Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real too I suppose.
Last post, no sense arguing any more with a stupid person. You miss the point entirely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT