ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers headsets suddenly malfunction and get Patriots radio broadcast

You are purposely dishonest. I said that when the shift occurred that drew multiple players offsides, Ben argued that they SIMULATED THE SNAP COUNT (in bold for the retarded Pats fans with their fingers in their ears). Simulated as in shifting while giving an audible sound that simulates the snap count from the QB. This does sometimes go on and Penn State has been a victim of it in B1G play. It is against the rules.

Why do you support cheating so blindly? Do you cheat too?

You're making shiat up. I saw an interview with your dumbass qb. He said he didn't think the Pats could shift during his cadence. LOL. One of your linemen correctly noted you can shift as long as you don't enter the neutral zone. Hope both teams meet in the AFCCG.

Don't forget that this cheating, ethically-challenged staff at New England - with this type of behavior promoted and encouraged by Mr. Gauche himself, Willy Beli-Cheat, is the same environment that FLO came from. And we all got to experience his wonderful pragmatic ethics and character first hand....

Last edited:
Don't forget that this cheating, ethically-challenged staff at New England - with this type of behavior promoted and encouraged by Mr. Gauche himself, Willy Beli-Cheat, is the same environment that FLO came from. And we all got to experience his wonderful pragmatic eithics and character first hand....

Hey Bartender, give me another shot of delusional rant.

I dunno about that. The Raiders just signed Aldon Smith.
Just trying to get their mojo back. They've been asleep at the wheel so long that they didn't even notice Kraft & Co. pass them in the fast lane. If they start catching up again, look out...we could have bi-coastal shitbag organizations book-ending the country.

You're making shiat up. I saw an interview with your dumbass qb. He said he didn't think the Pats could shift during his cadence. LOL. One of your linemen correctly noted you can shift as long as you don't enter the neutral zone. Hope both teams meet in the AFCCG.

You are making things up. I saw an interview about your interview where it said your interview didn't cite a source. Is it possible that your interview was from a pro-Patriots source? Where is this source?

I guess in today's world you can cheat. Deny cheating. When overwhelming proof is presented from multiple sources including live TV feeds, continue to deny it. And when that doesn't work, claim you saw a source that disputes it.

You are making things up. I saw an interview about your interview where it said your interview didn't cite a source. Is it possible that your interview was from a pro-Patriots source? Where is this source?

I guess in today's world you can cheat. Deny cheating. When overwhelming proof is presented from multiple sources including live TV feeds, continue to deny it. And when that doesn't work, claim you saw a source that disputes it.

Are you saying shifting your line is cheating? You funny

Are all Pats fans dumb and dishonest? Wow, does PSUweav dress you in the morning too?

You are purposely dishonest. I said that when the shift occurred that drew multiple players offsides, Ben argued that they SIMULATED THE SNAP COUNT (in bold for the retarded Pats fans with their fingers in their ears). Simulated as in shifting while giving an audible sound that simulates the snap count from the QB. This does sometimes go on and Penn State has been a victim of it in B1G play. It is against the rules.

Why do you support cheating so blindly? Do you cheat too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT