ADVERTISEMENT

That should effectively kill talk of MSU hiring Dooz to eventually replace Dantonio

NittPicker

Jun 30, 2001
I think the Spartans would prefer someone who can at least pretend to be competent. Dooz has absolutely nothing going for him.

Reactions: BBrown
Has anyone else noticed that Narduzzi has a "minder"? Every time he has one of his meltdowns that bald guy has to grab him by the arm and pull him back to the sideline. I think he became Narduzzi's minded after that game where he had epic meltdown after epic meltdown and made an utter embarrassment of himself. I think that was just last year he did that. It was the game where his db's were holding every play and were called for it.

Has anyone else noticed that Narduzzi has a "minder"? Every time he has one of his meltdowns that bald guy has to grab him by the arm and pull him back to the sideline. I think he became Narduzzi's minded after that game where he had epic meltdown after epic meltdown and made an utter embarrassment of himself. I think that was just last year he did that. It was the game where his db's were holding every play and were called for it.

Isn't that every game?

I just assumed that the bald guy was his partner, not that there is anything wrong with that. He's there to keep Pat from kissing his players.

narduzzi-kisses.gif

That might have been the VT game. Worst display of secondary defense I have ever seen. I swear to god I saw one of the pitt Dbacks tying the shoestrings together of the VT
Wr. :cool:

I saw many uncalled penalties by pitt last night, mostly pass interference, but it didn't stop them from losing to a 1-8 team at home in primetime.

And yes, I did see the bald minder keeping their shaved-ape coach from going nuclear on the one or two penalties that were called.

What a clown, that poor-sport, loser pitt coach.

Reactions: BBrown and bytir
Isn't that every game?

I just assumed that the bald guy was his partner, not that there is anything wrong with that. He's there to keep Pat from kissing his players.

narduzzi-kisses.gif
The Duzz does look a bit like Kevin Spacey, doesn't he?

That might have been the VT game. Worst display of secondary defense I have ever seen. I swear to god I saw one of the pitt Dbacks tying the shoestrings together of the VT
Wr. :cool:

Watch our Southern Cal, tOSU and MSU games for some really stellar top-notch secondary play.

Barrett completed more passes in a row than eric strattan - rush chairman!

He's not a guy that you want as the face of your program. His next job will be a defensive coordinator, and that's where he will finish his career.

He's not a guy that you want as the face of your program. His next job will be a defensive coordinator, and that's where he will finish his career.
Based on pitt's defense since the Dooz has been there, I think he is done as a defensive coordinator. I look forward to seeing him stocking shelves at my local WalMart.

Watch our Southern Cal, tOSU and MSU games for some really stellar top-notch secondary play.

Barrett completed more passes in a row than eric strattan - rush chairman!

I guess I have a different idea of what "top-notch" secondary play is. See for me its not grabbing the WR by the pants, the jersey or arm to prevent a catch. You know stuff thats supposed to be Illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT