ADVERTISEMENT

The High School Upsets of Post Grads Continues

High school recruits beating grown ass men with credentials..there's no way I'd have thought a high schooler could beat Max Dean unless his name waa Bruce Banner.
The craziest part of this is Mirasola wasn't even a blockbuster signing. It was more, "ohh cool, that's a good get" instead of. "Hell yeah, next 3-4 timer!"

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
The craziest part of this is Mirasola wasn't even a blockbuster signing. It was more, "ohh cool, that's a good get" instead of. "Hell yeah, next 3-4 timer!"
Plus Mitchell is very close friends with the twins. I think he was coming to PSU either way but those three will make more top end Askren kids look at PSU. Ben isn't a PSU fan at all but he has huge admiration of the coaching staff. I have thought Ben's guys would be such natural fits to PSU because Ben teaches the same wrestle free and with risk style Cael embraces.

Plus Mitchell is very close friends with the twins. I think he was coming to PSU either way but those three will make more top end Askren kids look at PSU. Ben isn't a PSU fan at all but he has huge admiration of the coaching staff. I have thought Ben's guys would be such natural fits to PSU because Ben teaches the same wrestle free and with risk style Cael embraces.
Nevermind being a PSU fan, but how can you not embrace the "have fun", "there's greater purpose to life than wrestling", "embrace your style and be the best in the world at it" kind of wrestling? I run a club, and I try to follow the blueprint. And wouldn't you know it, we are successful!

Nevermind being a PSU fan, but how can you not embrace the "have fun", "there's greater purpose to life than wrestling", "embrace your style and be the best in the world at it" kind of wrestling? I run a club, and I try to follow the blueprint. And wouldn't you know it, we are successful!
Don't ask us, we agree -- ask Bo Jordan.

High school recruits beating grown ass men with credentials..there's no way I'd have thought a high schooler could beat Max Dean unless his name waa Bruce Banner.
Am I am sensing a nickname? BTW I don't know that we have had one since Raptor. Who's in charge of such things?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT