ADVERTISEMENT

The OFFICIAL PSU/BAMA basketball IGT

Sitting in here among the Bama faithful, even those around me have questioned some of the officiating. We just shot our 1st free throws. With almost 8 minutes gone in 2nd. Not saying it is the difference, but some rougher play being allowed by the Tide. At least away from the ball.
The biggest problem I see with the officiating is Stevens is getting mauled and hasn’t been to the line yet.

Sitting in here among the Bama faithful, even those around me have questioned some of the officiating. We just shot our 1st free throws. With almost 8 minutes gone in 2nd. Not saying it is the difference, but some rougher play being allowed by the Tide. At least away from the ball.
You’re here too? Do you see me behind our bench? Not the refs fault we are losing cmon

Same old routine. Start out fast, then slow to a crawl, then roll over and die.
Yep, except they’ll put on their usual furious comeback, but fall juuust short, giving everyone a glimmer of hope for the next game, only to wash, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Nitty_Lion
The difference is we are cold from field, especially 3 pt line. Shooting 35% to 57% there and 39% to 49% overall.

Ugh Mike Watkins is so low IQ picking up his 4th there. Can’t remember a player with such ability who just keeps shooting himself in the foot the way Mike does

Things will only get worse as this season progresses as this team has nothing to play for and is young. This is not even an NIT team this year.

You’re here too? Do you see me behind our bench? Not the refs fault we are losing cmon

I am. Read again, or further down in next post. Difference is mostly our shooting %. We have taken some poor shots. And missed some open ones.

I’m across from you in 8th row of R. Wearing white and blue. In a sea of Crimson. Lol.

Anybody else just complete sick of the cheap slogans like “climb with us” and “attitude”? It’s year 8. If you have to remind the guys in year 8 to hVe a good attitude....what is this like kindergarten?

I am. Read again, or further down in next post. Difference is mostly our shooting %. We have taken some poor shots. And missed some open ones.

I’m across from you in 8th row of R. Wearing white and blue. In a sea of Crimson. Lol.
I think I see you. I’m 4 rows behind bench in blue. You from around here?

Why is chambers giving jones all of Bolton’s minutes? Wtf he is 3-15 SIT ON THE BENCH. Coach is killing us trying to placate a hometown guy who is playing awful

Why is chambers giving jones all of Bolton’s minutes? Wtf he is 3-15 SIT ON THE BENCH. Coach is killing us trying to placate a hometown guy who is playing awful
And does he have another shot other than a floater that doesn’t go in?

The shot selection is awful and our defense right now is even worse. How many layups can we possibly give up on a screen n roll.

Chambers isn't the right guy, but it isn't his fault that Stevens can't dribble.

The approach to beating us is pretty obvious....just take the ball to the rim. We can’t stop anyone from getting into the paint.

Another pathetic performance by Pat’s squad. Just burn ur all down and start from scratch with someone else. This is infuriating I’m giving Pat a piece of my mind from row 4

Things will only get worse as this season progresses as this team has nothing to play for and is young. This is not even an NIT team this year.

I’ve said that since the GLORIOUS NIT championship.

But for some reason I was berated for that outlook.

Guess I was 100% correct....

I just joined the Chambers should go group. The first half collapse happened while the failed to even get s shot off most possessions while giving up a 14 point lead. He just did not sense when the tide changed and a timeout was needed. He is putting too much on Steven’s shoulders and when he is off, Chambers has no answer. If you are not going to bring in a proven winner, don’t fire him. This worthless coaching carousel is bullspit.

On the plus side, we're turning the corner. Just wait until next year.

I just joined the Chambers should go group. The first half collapse happened while the failed to even get s shot off most possessions while giving up a 14 point lead. He just did not sense when the tide changed and a timeout was needed. He is putting too much on Steven’s shoulders and when he is off, Chambers has no answer. If you are not going to bring in a proven winner, don’t fire him. This worthless coaching carousel is bullspit.

I agree 100%. Don’t fire chambers. The next idiot will be the same or worse.

This university doesn’t care about basketball.

Hell, they don’t really care about football. That’s why our football assistants make crap.

I just joined the Chambers should go group. The first half collapse happened while the failed to even get s shot off most possessions while giving up a 14 point lead. He just did not sense when the tide changed and a timeout was needed. He is putting too much on Steven’s shoulders and when he is off, Chambers has no answer. If you are not going to bring in a proven winner, don’t fire him. This worthless coaching carousel is bullspit.[/Q

Saw what you did there!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT