ADVERTISEMENT

The OFFICIAL PSU/BAMA basketball IGT

Don’t worry. Nothing to see here. Attitude! Climb with us! Chambers is a total fraud. Rinse. Repeat.

I'm not sure there is a "right" line up with this team right now.

Unfortunately, I think they won’t be in good form until later in the season. Watkins isn’t in game shape, the freshman are still coming up the curve

Unfortunately, I think they won’t be in good form until later in the season. Watkins isn’t in game shape, the freshman are still coming up the curve
Freshmen are terrible and not being coached up. We just had some backup guard jack up 3-16 and coach never told him to cool it

Yeah we’ll be in tip top shape in February when we’re getting throttled by Michigan, Michigan State et al

So the team will get in good form in conference play, the far tougher part of the schedule?

I didnt see the game thankfully but I cant wait until Erial come on to defend Pat.

Was there a reason Jones got so much more time than Bolton? Buttrick shot it well but is a liability on defense. Watkins still trying to figure out how to play and not foul. Offense is ok when the ball moves and they don’t just ISO Stevens. He’s really struggling trying to carry the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT