ADVERTISEMENT

The season is not over BUT it is time to start seeing those who need to step up next season.

itsofficial101

Oct 11, 2017
Yes, if Ohio St beats Mich St and then falls against Michigan then we will get our shot at Wisconsin. That is still great.

But we need to start getting significantly more real game reps to Sanders, Robinson, Stevens, Hollands, Irvin, Darien, Menet, the young DTs and DEs need even more series, Brown and Miller at LB, Wade, Castro-Fields, and Monroe. Give these kids a jump on next season and more experience.

The offense will likely return all but Saquon, Hamilton, Gesecki, Mahon, and Blacknall from the 2 deep.

The D will lose a bit more with Cabinda, Allen, the Cothra/ens, Haley and Apke. But it does return Reid who was the best corner before injury as well as the two starting DEs that went down to injury.

We should compete for a B1G championship again next season and maybe more if we can get some youth to take the next step and add to a decent core returning. I hope that we don't just give garbage time to these key players on our roster. We will want them a bit more seasoned come next year.

Reactions: Burb
Yes, if Ohio St beats Mich St and then falls against Michigan then we will get our shot at Wisconsin. That is still great.

But we need to start getting significantly more real game reps to Sanders, Robinson, Stevens, Hollands, Irvin, Darien, Menet, the young DTs and DEs need even more series, Brown and Miller at LB, Wade, Castro-Fields, and Monroe. Give these kids a jump on next season and more experience.

The offense will likely return all but Saquon, Hamilton, Gesecki, Mahon, and Blacknall from the 2 deep.

The D will lose a bit more with Cabinda, Allen, the Cothra/ens, Haley and Apke. But it does return Reid who was the best corner before injury as well as the two starting DEs that went down to injury.

We should compete for a B1G championship again next season and maybe more if we can get some youth to take the next step and add to a decent core returning. I hope that we don't just give garbage time to these key players on our roster. We will want them a bit more seasoned come next year.

I’m not sure about your scenario if Ohio St beats Mich St and then falls against Michigan then we will get our shot at Wisconsin. I don’t believe that’s how the tie breaker works. There’s no shot at the BIG championship.

Michigan State and Ohio State have to lose 3 conference games for PSU to move B1G champ game. They each have to lose 2 more

Reactions: PSUoh90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT