ADVERTISEMENT

The Season Really Begins Today, October 10th

I am pretty new here, a recent immigrant from Scout when they made their forums stupid. Ames only had about 78 posts, but over 200 likes. Was he really an insider with great info?

He made a few correct calls so he knows someone. Extent of "access" never really established.

Ames2state. You are a little baby. First off for you to cry and throw insults at me when I never met you shows a lot about you. You initially say you will never post again, yet a few posts down you post again. Hilarious.

I was trying to be funny and joke about this whole Spyker situation. My gosh the way Spyker, tognetti, jammenz get harassed around here, and you don’t see them going off the deep end taking their ball and going home if they get offended.

Our seats were in Cael’s row which was pretty much full. So I was not going to be a prick and make whoever it was move that were in our seats. Sure it would have been cool to sit next to him and talk to him but I have more decency than that. I know Cael is a private person. Heck when I briefly talked to him I knew to thank him and move on. I was at WNO three years ago when Cael was in the hallway and like 20 plus kids were mobbing him. He was there with his brother and a young boy to watch his recruits wrestle.

So anyway when I see a “stranger” sit next to him and talk to him most of the card from what I recall I found it creepy. That’s just me. Did or do I know if you knew him? NO! I just figured it was some random guy pestering him. AND when exactly did I mention your name to anyone on this forum it was you?? Never. You obviously feel really butt hurt for you to attack me and threaten to leave this site because of me making it into a spyker joke.

Like seriously what did anyone on this site ever do to tell them you are leaving forever? Nothing. Heck these guys like you and are appreciate all of your inside info. Put me on ignore or whatever you want. Bottom line is what I saw at WNO I stand by what I said. It was my interpretation of some random dude and I made it into a Spyker story. I refuse to apologize to you or anyone(except maybe spyker) because I NEVER mentioned your name. You made it personal cause I struck a nerve.

Ames2state. You are a little baby. First off for you to cry and throw insults at me when I never met you shows a lot about you. You initially say you will never post again, yet a few posts down you post again. Hilarious.

I was trying to be funny and joke about this whole Spyker situation. My gosh the way Spyker, tognetti, jammenz get harassed around here, and you don’t see them going off the deep end taking their ball and going home if they get offended.

Our seats were in Cael’s row which was pretty much full. So I was not going to be a prick and make whoever it was move that were in our seats. Sure it would have been cool to sit next to him and talk to him but I have more decency than that. I know Cael is a private person. Heck when I briefly talked to him I knew to thank him and move on. I was at WNO three years ago when Cael was in the hallway and like 20 plus kids were mobbing him. He was there with his brother and a young boy to watch his recruits wrestle.

So anyway when I see a “stranger” sit next to him and talk to him most of the card from what I recall I found it creepy. That’s just me. Did or do I know if you knew him? NO! I just figured it was some random guy pestering him. AND when exactly did I mention your name to anyone on this forum it was you?? Never. You obviously feel really butt hurt for you to attack me and threaten to leave this site because of me making it into a spyker joke.

Like seriously what did anyone on this site ever do to tell them you are leaving forever? Nothing. Heck these guys like you and are appreciate all of your inside info. Put me on ignore or whatever you want. Bottom line is what I saw at WNO I stand by what I said. It was my interpretation of some random dude and I made it into a Spyker story. I refuse to apologize to you or anyone(except maybe spyker) because I NEVER mentioned your name. You made it personal cause I struck a nerve.

For what it’s worth. I agree you don’t need to apologize to him. Never once did you personally call him out or attack him.

Bottom line...if he is that weak minded I don’t need him. Insider info is great but it doesn’t affect the outcome. Patience is a virtue.

For what it’s worth. I agree you don’t need to apologize to him. Never once did you personally call him out or attack him.

Bottom line...if he is that weak minded I don’t need him. Insider info is great but it doesn’t affect the outcome. Patience is a virtue.
I found it interesting he (Cael) didn't stand up upon Sasso's pin

I'm outta here too. You can thank the jerk who made fun of that guy in the video who ate a fistful of maggots while setting his back hair on fire. That guy was totally anonymous and seemed really cool. And totally probably not me. And still very anonymous. I think.

Way to ruin a good thing, pinheads.

And I'm out. JohnBasedow thought he was being funny this summer when he anonymously made fun of this anonymous guy:
fat-guy-jumping-into-ice.gif

Well, it turns out that's me a few years back, enjoying a post-sauna dip in a Maine pond. I can't believe John would make fun of me like that. You guys absolutely needed to know the identity of the guy in that image so you would understand why I'm gone. I can't tolerate Iowa trolls like that, especially a guy like John who represents the entire BWI community.

Bye-eeeee!

And I'm out. JohnBasedow thought he was being funny this summer when he anonymously made fun of this anonymous guy:

Well, it turns out that's me a few years back, enjoying a post-sauna dip in a Maine pond. I can't believe John would make fun of me like that. You guys absolutely needed to know the identity of the guy in that image so you would understand why I'm gone. I can't tolerate Iowa trolls like that, especially a guy like John who represents the entire BWI community.

Bye-eeeee!
Yeah lmao at that guy. OH WAIT, sorry man. No stay really stay!

Reactions: slushhead
So much drama ...

.... and zero info on BBQ or Iceland.

Ppfffffffff .....
If it helps, I finally got some smoked cheese done last weekend that turned out right. Made it to use for tailgate this weekend. Y'all welcome to come, we are directly across the street from gate 3. The more the merrier! Might even give you a fresh brisket sandwich to go with it, and a bottle of water.

Reactions: diggerpup
Do what the doctor says...
Question: What do they call a Doctor that finished Last in his graduating class?

Answer: Doctor.

Sometimes the doctor isn't always smart or right, especially when they tell you to stop drinking beer :)

Kidding, of course. Enjoy the tailgate and beat the Bears. PSU is off this week. The wife is in Waco, meeting with her sister for the weekend. I'm picking up a few pounds of Louis Mueller Brisket and Ribs in Taylor Texas tonight. And my buddy just came back from Guadalajara and gave me a bottle of Don Julio 70. I have my Doctor's calls forwarded to Junk for the weekend as well.

Question: What do they call a Doctor that finished Last in his graduating class?

Answer: Doctor.

Sometimes the doctor isn't always smart or right, especially when they tell you to stop drinking beer :)

Kidding, of course.
Sure hope you're kidding. Never said any profession is perfect, though making light of health-related issues isn't very funny in my book. Won't share personal stuff here, let's just say I listened to my doctor, and am better for it.

Reactions: CentexLion
Mine is a little sensitive about the artwork he did on and inside my chest. I kinda traded him beef for beer, just to satisfy him. After replacing the 4 defective valves in my heart, he thinks he gets a say in what i do. And since I have an 8th grader still, I let him influence me just a little :).

He did let me go to their tournament on Saturday, after having surgery on Sunday morning, if I promised him not to get excited, so not a bad guy as far as doctors go.

I know, but I'm not allowed by the doctor to have good things :( so to prevent temptation, I buy water. Besides, on the off chance Spyker shows up, I need to presence of mind and coordination to get a pic before I take $500 out of his hide.
Back in the day, there was a townie who went to the college bars very regularly. Way too regularly. Called himself Dumpy, we called him The Dumpster, both fit. Think Landfill from Beerfest, only obese and alcoholic.

Anyway, every time we saw him, he said he had lost his wallet. He wasn't trying to scam us for free beer. He was trying to save face -- didn't want to admit he blew all his cash last night at the bars, and here he was again tonight.

Point being: bring some beer to the tailgate, and maybe Spyker will pay off the $500 and tell his wife he lost his wallet.

Reactions: CowboyUp61
Sure hope you're kidding. Never said any profession is perfect, though making light of health-related issues isn't very funny in my book. Won't share personal stuff here, let's just say I listened to my doctor, and am better for it.
Roar, I added a Smiley and also a Just Kidding. I don't think they are like Minus signs and cancel out when multiplied ;)

I would never expect anyone to not listen to their doctor. Ever. But, I know that a bit of laughter and singing Beatles at the top of your lungs while commuting, is known to add years to your life. Can't always be serious or that will tear you up. One of the reasons that I read the forum (and also HR), is for a great laugh

Cowboy: Maybe Spyker can hook you up with his cousin Dr out that way. Bet you can get the $500 from him by not acknowledging the Spkyer relationship

I think I saw Spyker at WNO. Let me explain. I bought 3 tickets for me and my boys. Well when we were going to sit down, I ran into Cael and briefly talked to him. He then posed for an awesome pic with my two boys. My boys were beyond smiling and excited. So I then I ran into someone else I know and talked a bit. Finally we went to take our seats and Cael, Cody, and a young kid were in the same row as our seats. All the seats were taken in the row so instead of asking others there seating assignments we just went to the top row and sat down.

Anyway almost the whole event there was this guy who sat next to Caels right side by himself. He seemed to be talking to Cael a lot, I actually felt bad for Cael who probably wanted to have some privacy. Maybe I am wrong though? The guy looked creepy as f***, and all I kept thinking it's Spyker! :eek:

I got to meet a few cool wrestling people there too. Lastly about Cael which made me and my oldest son laugh. When Sasso got the fall in the final match and everyone jumped up and cheered, Cael was the only one who was still sitting in his seat.
I must have been right next to you. I was a row down from Cael with my wife.

Reactions: James Toney
Last week I ask about 25, 33 and 41.
Usually guys are a bit more talkative. Not so much last week.

In State College this weekend, walked past the room and took this. It wasn't open or I'd have beaten Nico in it. You can see last year's champs photos on the wall to the right.

SbBLA7u.jpg
Gonna need a lot more wall space in the next few years. Hope they have room expansion in place

Season starts in a couple weeks if I'm not mistaken. Anyone know when we should hear info on lineups, wrestleoff winners, media day, etc??

Bye-eeeee!

Man how did I miss this gem of a thread and more importantly, this post! Glad to hear you are ok though.

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT