ADVERTISEMENT

TheMat is funny - woe is Cael

Or you have the backhanded compliments from the PSU/Iowa haters along the lines of this posted by Cletus:

"Excellent!

Iowa really does need a shot in the arm, and if the Brands are going to stick around, they really do need to get significantly better talent, than they've been getting in recent years. Lee might be what they need in order to start getting individual National champions again, and to help overshadow much of the failure that's been present in recent times.

I don't want to see Brands leave Iowa, and I truly believe Lee going there helps to put off any changes for the time being.

Great news! "

I've been getting my laughs over on the Rutgers board. Tonight is like Christmas Eve for many of them. According to Creedo the big PSU transfer will be on their campus tomorrow.

Creedo might want to call the captain of his cruise liner before it runs aground..... If so and so is on campus this weekend or any weekend coming up it's to see friends. No more no less.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
How has that rumor lived on. Only one anonymous poster on a Rutgers site has indicated anything and there doesn't appear to be any smoke anywhere else.

Damn it, I just realized how, my bad.

Reactions: burnsie1983
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT