There was a planned coup to overturn the Biden EC win

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
This is what an insurrection/coup attempt looks like.

Trump Advisor Peter Navarro Lays Out How He and Bannon Planned to Overturn Biden’s Electoral Win​

A former Trump White House official says he and right-wing provocateur Steve Bannon were actually behind the [COLOR=%s]last-ditch, coordinated effort by rogue Republicans in Congress to halt certification of the 2020 election results and keep President Donald Trump in power earlier this year, in a plan dubbed the “Green Bay Sweep.”[/COLOR]

In his recently published memoir, Peter Navarro, then-President Donald Trump’s trade advisor, details how he stayed in close contact with Bannon as they put “Green Bay Sweep” in motion with help from members of Congress loyal to the cause.

But in an interview last week with The Daily Beast, Navarro shed additional light on his role in the operation and their coordination with politicians like Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) and Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX).

“We spent a lot of time lining up over 100 congressmen, including some senators. It started out perfectly. At 1 p.m., Gosar and Cruz did exactly what was expected of them,” Navarro told The Daily Beast. “It was a perfect plan. And it all predicated on peace and calm on Capitol Hill. We didn’t even need any protestors, because we had over 100 congressmen committed to it.”

That commitment appeared as Congress was certifying the 2020 Electoral College votes reflecting that Joe Biden beat Trump. Sen. Cruz signed off on Congressman Gosar’s official objection to counting Arizona’s electoral ballots, an effort that was supported by dozens of other Trump loyalists.

Staffers for Cruz and Gosar did not respond to requests for comment. There’s no public indication whether the Jan. 6 Committee has sought testimony or documents from Sen. Cruz or Rep. Gosar. But the committee has only recently begun to seek evidence from fellow members of Congress who were involved in the general effort to keep Trump in the White House, such as Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA).

This last-minute maneuvering never had any chance of actually decertifying the election results on its own, a point that Navarro quickly acknowledges. But their hope was to run the clock as long as possible to increase public pressure on then-Vice President Mike Pence to send the electoral votes back to six contested states, where Republican-led legislatures could try to overturn the results. And in their mind, ramping up pressure on Pence would require media coverage. While most respected news organizations refused to regurgitate unproven conspiracy theories about widespread election fraud, this plan hoped to force journalists to cover the allegations by creating a historic delay to the certification process.

“The Green Bay Sweep was very well thought out. It was designed to get us 24 hours of televised hearings,” he said. “But we thought that we could bypass the corporate media by getting this stuff televised.”

Navarro’s part in this ploy was to provide the raw materials, he said in an interview on Thursday. That came in the form of a three-part White House report he put together during his final weeks in the Trump administration with volume titles like, “The Immaculate Deception” and “The Art of the Steal.”

“My role was to provide the receipts for the 100 congressmen or so who would make their cases… who could rely in part on the body of evidence I'd collected,” he told The Daily Beast. “To lay the legal predicate for the actions to be taken.” (Ultimately, states have not found any evidence of electoral fraud above the norm, which is exceedingly small.)

The next phase of the plan was up to Bannon, Navarro describes in his memoir, In Trump Time.

“Steve Bannon’s role was to figure out how to use this information—what he called ‘receipts’—to overturn the election result. That’s how Steve had come up with the Green Bay Sweep idea,” he wrote.

“The political and legal beauty of the strategy was this: by law, both the House of Representatives and the Senate must spend up to two hours of debate per state on each requested challenge. For the six battleground states, that would add up to as much as twenty-four hours of nationally televised hearings across the two chambers of Congress.

His book also notes that Bannon was the first person he communicated with when he woke up at dawn on Jan. 6, writing, “I check my messages and am pleased to see Steve Bannon has us fully ready to implement our Green Bay Sweep on Capitol Hill. Call the play. Run the play.”

Navarro told The Daily Beast he felt fortunate that someone cancelled his scheduled appearance to speak to Trump supporters that morning at the Ellipse, a park south of the White House that would serve as a staging area before the violent assault on the U.S. Capitol building.

“It was better for me to spend that morning working on the Green Bay Sweep. Just checking to see that everything was in line, that congressmen were on board,” he said during the interview. “It was a pretty mellow morning for me. I was convinced everything was set in place.”

Later that day, Bannon made several references to the football-themed strategy on his daily podcast, War Room Pandemic.

"We are right on the cusp of victory,” Bannon said on the show. “It's quite simple. Play's been called. Mike Pence, run the play. Take the football. Take the handoff from the quarterback. You've got guards in front of you. You've got big, strong people in front of you. Just do your duty."

This idea was weeks in the making. Although Navarro told The Daily Beast he doesn’t remember when “Brother Bannon” came up with the plan, he said it started taking shape as Trump’s “Stop the Steal” legal challenges to election results in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin fizzled out. Courts wouldn’t side with Trump, thanks to what Navarro describes in his book as “the highly counterproductive antics” of Sydney Powell and her Kraken lawsuits. So instead, they came up with a never-before-seen scheme through the legislative branch.

Navarro starts off his book’s chapter about the strategy by mentioning how “Stephen K. Bannon, myself, and President Donald John Trump” were “the last three people on God’s good Earth who want to see violence erupt on Capitol Hill,” as it would disrupt their plans.

When asked if Trump himself was involved in the strategy, Navarro said, “I never spoke directly to him about it. But he was certainly on board with the strategy. Just listen to his speech that day. He’d been briefed on the law, and how Mike [Pence] had the authority to it.”

Indeed, Trump legal advisor John Eastman had penned a memo (first revealed by journalists Robert Costa and Bob Woodward in their book, Peril) outlining how Trump could stage a coup. And Trump clearly referenced the plan during his Jan. 6 speech, when he said, “I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so… all Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

When Pence certified the electoral votes instead, he became what Navarro’s book described as “the Brutus most responsible… for the final betrayal of President Trump.”

Although the bipartisan House committee investigating the violence on Jan. 6 has demanded testimony and records from dozens of Trump allies and rally organizers believed to be involved in the attack on the nation’s democracy, Navarro said he hasn’t heard from them yet. The committee did not respond to our questions about whether it intends to dig into Navarro’s activities.

And while he has text messages, phone calls, and memos that could show how closely an active White House official was involved in the effort to keep Trump in power, he says investigators won’t find anything that shows the Green Bay Sweep plan involved violence. Instead, Navarro said, the investigative committee would find that the mob’s attack on the U.S. Capitol building actually foiled their plans, because it incentivized Pence and other Republicans to follow through with certification.

“They don’t want any part of me. I exonerate Trump and Bannon,” he said.

The committee is, however, engaged in a bitter battle with Bannon. The former Trump White House chief strategist refused to show up for a deposition or turn over documents, and he’s now being prosecuted by the Justice Department for criminal contempt of Congress.

Navarro said he’s still surprised that people at the Trump rally turned violent, given the impression he got when he went to see them in person during an exercise run that morning.

“I’m telling you man, it was just so peaceful. I saw no anger. None. Zero,” he said.
What a bunch of clowns they are ...the "Green Bay Sweep".

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

Trump Advisor Peter Navarro Lays Out How He and Bannon Planned to Overturn Biden’s Electoral Win​

A former Trump White House official says he and right-wing provocateur Steve Bannon were actually behind the [COLOR=%s]last-ditch, coordinated effort by rogue Republicans in Congress to halt certification of the 2020 election results and keep President Donald Trump in power earlier this year, in a plan dubbed the “Green Bay Sweep.”[/COLOR]

In his recently published memoir, Peter Navarro, then-President Donald Trump’s trade advisor, details how he stayed in close contact with Bannon as they put “Green Bay Sweep” in motion with help from members of Congress loyal to the cause.

But in an interview last week with The Daily Beast, Navarro shed additional light on his role in the operation and their coordination with politicians like Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) and Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX).

“We spent a lot of time lining up over 100 congressmen, including some senators. It started out perfectly. At 1 p.m., Gosar and Cruz did exactly what was expected of them,” Navarro told The Daily Beast. “It was a perfect plan. And it all predicated on peace and calm on Capitol Hill. We didn’t even need any protestors, because we had over 100 congressmen committed to it.”

That commitment appeared as Congress was certifying the 2020 Electoral College votes reflecting that Joe Biden beat Trump. Sen. Cruz signed off on Congressman Gosar’s official objection to counting Arizona’s electoral ballots, an effort that was supported by dozens of other Trump loyalists.

Staffers for Cruz and Gosar did not respond to requests for comment. There’s no public indication whether the Jan. 6 Committee has sought testimony or documents from Sen. Cruz or Rep. Gosar. But the committee has only recently begun to seek evidence from fellow members of Congress who were involved in the general effort to keep Trump in the White House, such as Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA).

This last-minute maneuvering never had any chance of actually decertifying the election results on its own, a point that Navarro quickly acknowledges. But their hope was to run the clock as long as possible to increase public pressure on then-Vice President Mike Pence to send the electoral votes back to six contested states, where Republican-led legislatures could try to overturn the results. And in their mind, ramping up pressure on Pence would require media coverage. While most respected news organizations refused to regurgitate unproven conspiracy theories about widespread election fraud, this plan hoped to force journalists to cover the allegations by creating a historic delay to the certification process.

“The Green Bay Sweep was very well thought out. It was designed to get us 24 hours of televised hearings,” he said. “But we thought that we could bypass the corporate media by getting this stuff televised.”

Navarro’s part in this ploy was to provide the raw materials, he said in an interview on Thursday. That came in the form of a three-part White House report he put together during his final weeks in the Trump administration with volume titles like, “The Immaculate Deception” and “The Art of the Steal.”

“My role was to provide the receipts for the 100 congressmen or so who would make their cases… who could rely in part on the body of evidence I'd collected,” he told The Daily Beast. “To lay the legal predicate for the actions to be taken.” (Ultimately, states have not found any evidence of electoral fraud above the norm, which is exceedingly small.)

The next phase of the plan was up to Bannon, Navarro describes in his memoir, In Trump Time.

“Steve Bannon’s role was to figure out how to use this information—what he called ‘receipts’—to overturn the election result. That’s how Steve had come up with the Green Bay Sweep idea,” he wrote.

“The political and legal beauty of the strategy was this: by law, both the House of Representatives and the Senate must spend up to two hours of debate per state on each requested challenge. For the six battleground states, that would add up to as much as twenty-four hours of nationally televised hearings across the two chambers of Congress.

His book also notes that Bannon was the first person he communicated with when he woke up at dawn on Jan. 6, writing, “I check my messages and am pleased to see Steve Bannon has us fully ready to implement our Green Bay Sweep on Capitol Hill. Call the play. Run the play.”

Navarro told The Daily Beast he felt fortunate that someone cancelled his scheduled appearance to speak to Trump supporters that morning at the Ellipse, a park south of the White House that would serve as a staging area before the violent assault on the U.S. Capitol building.

“It was better for me to spend that morning working on the Green Bay Sweep. Just checking to see that everything was in line, that congressmen were on board,” he said during the interview. “It was a pretty mellow morning for me. I was convinced everything was set in place.”

Later that day, Bannon made several references to the football-themed strategy on his daily podcast, War Room Pandemic.

"We are right on the cusp of victory,” Bannon said on the show. “It's quite simple. Play's been called. Mike Pence, run the play. Take the football. Take the handoff from the quarterback. You've got guards in front of you. You've got big, strong people in front of you. Just do your duty."

This idea was weeks in the making. Although Navarro told The Daily Beast he doesn’t remember when “Brother Bannon” came up with the plan, he said it started taking shape as Trump’s “Stop the Steal” legal challenges to election results in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin fizzled out. Courts wouldn’t side with Trump, thanks to what Navarro describes in his book as “the highly counterproductive antics” of Sydney Powell and her Kraken lawsuits. So instead, they came up with a never-before-seen scheme through the legislative branch.

Navarro starts off his book’s chapter about the strategy by mentioning how “Stephen K. Bannon, myself, and President Donald John Trump” were “the last three people on God’s good Earth who want to see violence erupt on Capitol Hill,” as it would disrupt their plans.

When asked if Trump himself was involved in the strategy, Navarro said, “I never spoke directly to him about it. But he was certainly on board with the strategy. Just listen to his speech that day. He’d been briefed on the law, and how Mike [Pence] had the authority to it.”

Indeed, Trump legal advisor John Eastman had penned a memo (first revealed by journalists Robert Costa and Bob Woodward in their book, Peril) outlining how Trump could stage a coup. And Trump clearly referenced the plan during his Jan. 6 speech, when he said, “I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so… all Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

When Pence certified the electoral votes instead, he became what Navarro’s book described as “the Brutus most responsible… for the final betrayal of President Trump.”

Although the bipartisan House committee investigating the violence on Jan. 6 has demanded testimony and records from dozens of Trump allies and rally organizers believed to be involved in the attack on the nation’s democracy, Navarro said he hasn’t heard from them yet. The committee did not respond to our questions about whether it intends to dig into Navarro’s activities.

And while he has text messages, phone calls, and memos that could show how closely an active White House official was involved in the effort to keep Trump in power, he says investigators won’t find anything that shows the Green Bay Sweep plan involved violence. Instead, Navarro said, the investigative committee would find that the mob’s attack on the U.S. Capitol building actually foiled their plans, because it incentivized Pence and other Republicans to follow through with certification.

The committee is, however, engaged in a bitter battle with Bannon. The former Trump White House chief strategist refused to show up for a deposition or turn over documents, and he’s now being prosecuted by the Justice Department for criminal contempt of Congress.

Navarro said he’s still surprised that people at the Trump rally turned violent, given the impression he got when he went to see them in person during an exercise run that morning.

“I’m telling you man, it was just so peaceful. I saw no anger. None. Zero,” he said.
Actually a very good read. Everything Trump and team attempted was fully legal but the riot at the Capital screwed up their plan. Hhmmmnnnnn......perhaps that is why Ray Epps, Mega Phone Man, the Tower Guy, and others were so insistent on storming the building.

There had been some idea that Trump was going to try to decertify the election. Sen Cruz discussed some of the legal manipulations that were going to be in play. Multiple legal scholars had been discussing various options. So the 🤡 party and it minions incited the riot to stop the plan and seal the steal.

Sounds laughable you say? Look at how the DNC and the Obama White House incited riots in Chicago to stop a Trump rally during the 2016 elections. Or the damage caused by prog tools wearing pink pussy hats on Trump’s inauguration. Or the summer long riots in 2020 to destroy the Trump economy and drive him from office.

🤡 have along history of violence. From the Civil War, the KKK, the decades of lynching, the union riots and arson waves, violence is one of their preferred methodologies. Jan 6th was just one more.

Last edited:

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

J.D. Vance's Epic Response on January 6 Is What Most Voters Are Thinking​

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/10/18/jd-vance-response-on-january-6th-n2614654

Ryan also made some muddled remarks about the fatalities on that day. When talking about the 140 officers that were injured at the U.S. Capitol, Ryan mentioned that "one person died, these were cops protecting the Capitol." In reality, the only person to die that day was Ashli Babbitt, who was shot and killed by a Capitol police officer.

Vance responded more calmly by adding it would "probably be a pretty enlightening piece of testimony if Trump did honor the subpoena," though he did not wish to get into offering him legal advice. He instead emphasized that "the January 6 committee has shown from the very beginning that it is not interested in the truth, that it's interested in a political hit job," which also involved mention of the conspiracy theories surrounding Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election. "There's been a nonstop effort to not honor the presidential election of 2016, and I think that's just as much of a threat to democracy as the violence on January the 6th," Vance said, also pointing out he's "condemned the violence repeatedly."

Reactions: psuted

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Lurker: Your posts are generally much more reasonable and moderate than those of most of your conservative brethren, for which you deserve some credit. The above post is no exception, but it nonetheless prompted me to respond.

1. Zuckerberg may well have spent $500 million on the 2020 elections, but I have not heard of that. You say he spent money on "targeted payments." What do you mean by that? You mean contributions to political action committees (i.e., PAC's)? Nothing illegal about that. Nor would Zuckerberg be alone in that if he did so. For every well heeled person donating big bucks to Democratic PAC's or campaigns, there are probably three well heeled persons donating big bucks to GOP PAC's or campaigns.

2. You say the Democrats "gameplanned secession as a possible solution to a loss" in the 2020 elections. Color me extremely skeptical of that assertion. Please provide whatever evidence you have to support it. My guess is that the best you can come up with is something anecdotal (i.e, that some isolated person spoke of secession), and you or others are extrapolating it as being a part of the Democratic Party platform.

3. You say that "Dems set the tone and Republicans fell into the trap/" So the @STOPTHESTEAL movement, Trump's refusal to concede the 2020 election, and the January 6 insurrection are all, in actual fact, the fault of Democrats, and that the hapless (and innocent) Republicans just "fell into a trap" in doing all that stuff? C'mon ...
1. Zuckerbucks is well documented. A nonprofit was formed and funded with … I think 400 to 500 million to spend. You can look into specifics, but it was used to help local Election boards get out the vote. Sounds innocuous but it created a private/public relationship with funding tied to goals. A unique but dangerous relationship. You should review it and decide if you want Trump Gold infused next time.

2. I have nothing mainstream to back this up. Supposedly Podesta led a brainstorming committee to win and also brainstormed reaction should they lose, including secession of places like Oregon. Maybe just a rumor but Podesta is not a nobody. Ignore this if you want, but nothing surprises me with this election.

3. Trap may be the wrong term. Dems used every ambiguity in the laws (plus some non ambiguous laws like in PA) to tilt the playing field their direction using Covid as justification. BLM was allowed to riot with encouragement from some dems and silence from others. Biden didn’t comment until Don Lemon of all people stated that Defund the Police was a political weakness. Republicans watched helplessly while George Floyd and Covid were weaponized against them. The frustration boiled over on 1/6. Trap or emotional tantrum from watching the above. It was wrong but predictable like watching someone cheat at cards even though you can’t prove it.

Reactions: Bob2022

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
1. Zuckerbucks is well documented. A nonprofit was formed and funded with … I think 400 to 500 million to spend. You can look into specifics, but it was used to help local Election boards get out the vote. Sounds innocuous but it created a private/public relationship with funding tied to goals. A unique but dangerous relationship. You should review it and decide if you want Trump Gold infused next time.

2. I have nothing mainstream to back this up. Supposedly Podesta led a brainstorming committee to win and also brainstormed reaction should they lose, including secession of places like Oregon. Maybe just a rumor but Podesta is not a nobody. Ignore this if you want, but nothing surprises me with this election.

3. Trap may be the wrong term. Dems used every ambiguity in the laws (plus some non ambiguous laws like in PA) to tilt the playing field their direction using Covid as justification. BLM was allowed to riot with encouragement from some dems and silence from others. Biden didn’t comment until Don Lemon of all people stated that Defund the Police was a political weakness. Republicans watched helplessly while George Floyd and Covid were weaponized against them. The frustration boiled over on 1/6. Trap or emotional tantrum from watching the above. It was wrong but predictable like watching someone cheat at cards even though you can’t prove it.
The zuckerbucks were targeted to highly liberal areas where they could be sure they were helping the 🤡 party. And they selected key swing purple states where they knew changing 50,000 - 100,000 votes would flip a state. Some of the money was to buy drop boxes and voting machines, IIRC.

By giving it directly to local precincts and governments they may have broken the law. And even if hundred percent legal, imagine the outcry had the Coach brothers done the same in red zones of key states.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Like yours are remotely, reasonable. You specifically stated Trump would be in jail over a year ago. You bought into the Georgia voting law lies because you never read it. You bought into the dossier. You're nothing but a clown.

Now why don't you mention houseboats? I've never been on one in my life. You're nothing but an old fool troll.
"Georgia voting law lies," you say? BWAHAHAHAHA!! You obviously don't keep up on current developments, ASU Scholar. Check out my thread on Trump's latest loss in court, which specifically deals with Georgia voting law lies: Trump's and Eastman's lies.

So you were never invited to go on a houseboat even though you went to Houseboat U? Sad. You must have spent your entire time at ASU on your own. Imagine the quantity of Jergens and Handi Wipes you must have gone through. The mind boggles ....

erie lion

Sep 20, 2002
Georgia voting law lies," you say? BWAHAHAHAHA!! You obviously don't keep up on current developments, ASU Scholar. Check out my thread on Trump's latest loss in court, which specifically deals with Georgia voting law lies: Trump's and Eastman's lies.

So you were never invited to go on a houseboat even though you went to Houseboat U? Sad. You must have spent your entire time at ASU on your own. Imagine the quantity of Jergens and Handi Wipes you must have gone through. The mind boggles ....

Laffy The Clown
34489261-DBDB-4-E4-E-9037-EE8-CA4-AC0369.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: rcy4499 and Hotshoe

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
The zuckerbucks were targeted to highly liberal areas where they could be sure they were helping the 🤡 party. And they selected key swing purple states where they knew changing 50,000 - 100,000 votes would flip a state. Some of the money was to buy drop boxes and voting machines, IIRC.

By giving it directly to local precincts and governments they may have broken the law. And even if hundred percent legal, imagine the outcry had the Coach brothers done the same in red zones of key states.
I am sure it had an effect but we can never know how much. Philly and Milwaukee for sure, maybe Atlanta. The way it worked really encouraged ballot harvesting. Drop boxes serve no purpose and should be discontinued.

I also worry there are dems who can use this in the future. Bezos or ex Mrs. Bezos. Mrs. Jobs. Gates or ex Mrs. Gates. More money than they know what to do with and extremely leftist. This method should be outlawed.

As an aside, I remember someone testifying in Congress before all this who warned what Zuckerberg could do with Facebook. His algorithms could determine who were dems, so he could send reminders to vote only to them. Simple, legal, and zero cost. We need to watch how much power social media execs exert in the future.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
"Georgia voting law lies," you say? BWAHAHAHAHA!! You obviously don't keep up on current developments, ASU Scholar. Check out my thread on Trump's latest loss in court, which specifically deals with Georgia voting law lies: Trump's and Eastman's lies.

You're the same pathetic fool you've always been. You're nothing but a troll.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

You're an ignorant fool. You specifically stated, he would be in jail over a year ago. As a lawyer, you're a disgrace with zero honor.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
I am sure it had an effect but we can never know how much. Philly and Milwaukee for sure, maybe Atlanta. The way it worked really encouraged ballot harvesting. Drop boxes serve no purpose and should be discontinued.

I also worry there are dems who can use this in the future. Bezos or ex Mrs. Bezos. Mrs. Jobs. Gates or ex Mrs. Gates. More money than they know what to do with and extremely leftist. This method should be outlawed.

As an aside, I remember someone testifying in Congress before all this who warned what Zuckerberg could do with Facebook. His algorithms could determine who were dems, so he could send reminders to vote only to them. Simple, legal, and zero cost. We need to watch how much power social media execs exert in the future.
Do you really think that Democrats have the monopoly on big donors?! If so, LOL. Set forth below is a link to an article on political donations for the current election cycle. As usual, there is a lot of money flowing in from big donors on both sides of the political aisle. The most ominous aspect of it, IMHO, is the "Dark Money" phenomenon, where big money flows in from LLC's or other entities that are exempt from disclosing who funded them.

As for Zuckerberg, he runs Facebook. I'm fairly confident you know that. Zuckerberg was AWOL when Cheeto was posting ALL KINDS of incendiary and factually unsupported statements (i.e., lies) on Facebook. He only banned Cheeto when the clamor became so loud that he had no other practical option. So the argument that he lines up solidly liberal is specious. And what is wrong with making it easier for U.S. citizens to vote? Do you not support the right to vote here in the U.S.?

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Do you really think that Democrats have the monopoly on big donors?! If so, LOL. Set forth below is a link to an article on political donations for the current election cycle. As usual, there is a lot of money flowing in from big donors on both sides of the political aisle. The most ominous aspect of it, IMHO, is the "Dark Money" phenomenon, where big money flows in from LLC's or other entities that are exempt from disclosing who funded them.

As for Zuckerberg, he runs Facebook. I'm fairly confident you know that. Zuckerberg was AWOL when Cheeto was posting ALL KINDS of incendiary and factually unsupported statements (i.e., lies) on Facebook. He only banned Cheeto when the clamor became so loud that he had no other practical option. So the argument that he lines up solidly liberal is specious. And what is wrong with making it easier for U.S. citizens to vote? Do you not support the right to vote here in the U.S.?
You're an idiot. You post nothing but political nonsense.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011

I specifically stated that Trump could do something like this. However, the people I can name who are willing to spend hundreds of millions of dollars simply due to ideology are leftists. You are welcome to list your own rogue’s gallery. Either way, I consider the Zuckerbucks methodology dangerous.

No argument on dark money.

I don’t know Zuckerberg’s history or ideology. However, I believe it is safe to say he opposed Trump. It may have been a business decision on his part. IDK. The other names I threw out are leftists.

Voting is good. Ballot harvesting is bad. If Zuckerbucks is abused (which would be easy because there is no oversight), it turns into ballot harvesting funded by a private entity with public employees.

Nitfan

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
It’s obvious you didn’t see the film as they dealt with these Reuter’s claims straight up.

You need to learn not to trust anyone. Watch it for yourself and decide for yourself.
Trump's top aides and attorney general said no fraud and that his claim was "BULSHIT"!

Reactions: fbh1

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You wanked yourself like a mad dog while at Houseboat U, and now you wank horses. Congratulations.

LOL... LB fantasizing about a guy jerking off on a houseboat. So you. Is that better than you fantasizing about fellating a guy behind a restaurant dumpster?

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
LOL... LB fantasizing about a guy jerking off on a houseboat. So you. Is that better than you fantasizing about fellating a guy behind a restaurant dumpster?
Dude needs serious help. He has an infatuation with this sh&t.

Reactions: m.knox

junior1

May 29, 2001

I think just about everybody supports the right to vote.
If you note, there has been quite a bit of "election tampering" cries from both sides. I assume you've seen the post on here with democrats lining up to claim that Trump was illigitimate....republicans have also been highlighting election irregularities, fraud. At some point powers that be have to come up with a set of rules where both parties can agree is fair to voters and eliminates the option for either party to yell voter/election fraud.
Personally, the entire concepts of ballot harvesting, vote by mail, lend themselves to potential fraud. Similarly, arguing over voter ID makes little sense to me. I know the arguments for and against, so you don't have to "educate" me.
IMO, no matter who wins, we will hear cries of voter/election fraud, be it human or machine induced.
And then, we will go through the illigitimate senator/representative one more time.

Bob2022

Mar 15, 2022

Isn't it rich how the left demonizes rich people but when their rich people f with elections, there is not a peep.

rcy4499

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Short Hills, NJ
Well he has been right about 95% of the time. Meanwhile we know the Dems had to cheat to elect an Alzheimer Patient
@WPTLION I had to watch my Grandmother(wonderful person) live and eventually die of Alzheimers disease. How would you feel if God forbid, your wife could no longer remember your Name? Maybe you could think before making light of something as Horrible as Alzheimers disease. Just to be clear. My post has absolutely Nothing to do with Politics. I was in the Lion's Den talking PSU football and i was redirected to the politics forum. I just quickly saw what was posted and wanted to respond. I was just saddened that someone would think that is something funny. If you want to talk politics, I'm sure my Brother who works for the Defense Department in the Pentagon, would be happy to talk politics. I simply am not interested in Politics bc it creates such anger against other people like you. However, I honestly wish you the best, and hope you are Happy with your life.

rcy4499

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Short Hills, NJ
What a bunch of clowns they are ...the "Green Bay Sweep".
I Truly Never talk politics with people bc if you disagree with Any of their opinions, it raises such Anger in People. I just wish their is not such hatred between the GOP and DEMS.
However, at this point in time, just out of curiosity, I was wondering what kind of percentage of Trump voters Believe that Biden was elected by Fraud and that He is Not the rightful President of OUR country?

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
I Truly Never talk politics with people bc if you disagree with Any of their opinions, it raises such Anger in People. I just wish their is not such hatred between the GOP and DEMS.
However, at this point in time, just out of curiosity, I was wondering what kind of percentage of Trump voters Believe that Biden was elected by Fraud and that He is Not the rightful President of OUR country?
Well your last question has a number of answers but I'll try.
1. Is Dementia Joe the rightful President of OUR country? Yes
2. Was he elected by Fraud? - not provably

However, certain things beg the question and should be pondered. There are any number of strange coincidences to look at. Any single one is no big deal. when 5 or 6 all occur it makes you go Hmmm?
Let me give you just 2 and this is from memory
1. There are roughly 26 voting districts that has voted for the correct President for like 32 years. they picked Reagan, Clinton, Bush 1 and 2, and Obama. [maybe even Carter. these must be amazingly balanced districts. Well 25 of the 26 voted for Trump. If it had split 15-11 or 16-10 no big deal but 25 of 26 ????
2 At least 2 major cities Milwaukee and Atlanta are obviously very Democratic. Well from when the polls closed until about 2:00 am these cities were breaking about 83-17 for Biden. From 2:00 am on they broke about 96-4 for Biden. Why would this be? Same city same general voting patterns. Is it coincidental all the virtual 100% Biden precincts were last? This isn't like a city vs rural or suburbs. This is all in the same city.

Does any of that prove anything. No hence my answer to question 1. There are at least 5-6 other "coincidences that makes one wonder.

Now your turn
Do you think Bush or Gore was the rightfully elected President of OUR country?
How about Hillary or Trump? Do you think Trump was the duly elected President of OUR country.?

Last edited:

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
umm no they didn't DICKTARD. you're so ****ing dumb. Ask yourself this--who would the troops rather serve under---Biden or Trump? You know the answer is Trump and its not close.
Speaking of "DICKTARDS," you should realize that these reports are routinely investigated and either confirmed or debunked. This one was confirmed. Oooooh! Wrong again, young Padawan!

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018

A former Trump White House official says he and right-wing provocateur Steve Bannon were actually behind the last-ditch, coordinated effort by rogue Republicans in Congress to halt certification of the 2020 election results and keep President Donald Trump in power earlier this year, in a plan dubbed the “Green Bay Sweep.”

Just following the Dems Hillary playbook where she told Biden not to concede under any circumstances. The Dems faux hysteria over someone using their techniques is hilarious. (By the way, having more integrity than 99% of the Dems, I support what Pence did)

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Amazing the lying/fantasy world the Dems live in. They support huge law breaking with respect to open borders and immigration law. They try to buy votes by illegally cancelling student loans. Yet when it is useful to them they make up the story that they support a nation of laws.
You left out an a entire year of mostly peaceful riots that killed over thirty people killed, injured hundreds more, destroyed billions of private property, destroyed court houses and police precincts, and more. And emptying prisons with early release. Open drug markets with free needles and Narcan on standby. Illegally using the FBI, IRS, DOJ and more to go after political enemies.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
rcy4499
crickets???? You like to pose questions about OUR country then disappear?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
rcy4499
"Crickets," Ros?? rcy4499 ended his last post with a question. Here it is, for convenience of reference:

He was seeking responses from Trump voters. It appears that you are the only one who responded to him.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
"Crickets," Ros?? rcy4499 ended his last post with a question. Here it is, for convenience of reference:

He was seeking responses from Trump voters. It appears that you are the only one who responded to him.
Why should anybody answer that question? Every time a policy issue is brought forward libs respond with Trump, Russia, Jan 6th. That's your answer for everything.

Besides, that question has been answered many times. Some believe the irregularities should have received more scrutiny. I personally think know that in many areas election rules were altered in the name of covid without legislative approval. Things like mass mailed ballots, limited ID requirements, and ballot harvesting. I don't know how that's allowed but I guess it's up to the states to govern themselves and some states have no interest in doing so.

That made a difference again this time in places like Arizona & Nevada. Can you imagine 20-30% of machines not working from the get go? Can you imagine telling voters they have to come back later that evening? It doesn't prove fraud but it's not good! That said, Trump had no basis for saying Lake should be appointed governor.

P.S. Trump tried to alter 2020 election results by using questionable legal positions and he was never going to prevail. He got a lot of people riled up on 1/6 but there was no planned coup orchestrated by Trump. The guy with zip ties wasn't going to overthrow the government. Good grief!

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014

A former Trump White House official says he and right-wing provocateur Steve Bannon were actually behind the last-ditch, coordinated effort by rogue Republicans in Congress to halt certification of the 2020 election results and keep President Donald Trump in power earlier this year, in a plan dubbed the “Green Bay Sweep.”

That’s just a whole lot of Fake News…………….. Nothing to see here!

Last edited:

rcy4499

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Short Hills, NJ
rcy4499
@roswelllion, @LafayetteBear I truly apologize for not responding. I am recovering from a 6 hour cervical (that would be the neck area) fusion so I haven't exactly been thinking about what the response would be to my 1 statement on a political forum would be. All I said was that there is such hatred expressed between Republicans or Democrats, which I simply find sad.
I Truly could care less which party you or anyone else votes for. That is why they call it a Democracy!!!!
I was just curious what kind of percentage of People still believe that Biden (No, I am not a fan) was fraudulently elected President of the United States?? That's it.
I have no idea what your point is about emphasizing that it is OUR Country. If you misunderstood, I was attempting to accentuate the Fact that I would Never criticize nor look down on Anyone, let alone simply because someone disagrees with a few of my long held beliefs. We are more than fortunate that we live in a country where we are free to vote for whomever we believe will make the most positive impact on the United States and its citizens.
BTW, Lafayette, you have one of my Favorite pictures (avatar?) , as I was a late round draft pick as a LH Pitcher and tore my rotator cuff and labrum my Freshman season at the University of Miami and had to have reconstructive surgery, which ended my pitching career. Take Care.

rcy4499

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Short Hills, NJ
It's like diversity, made up.
What the Hell is wrong with you? You don't believe in diversity? That's right. Advertise Guns as your Avatar.. You do realize that there have been over 600 Mass shootings in the U.S. just this year? Class act.
If I wasn't hurting so badly from neck fusion surgery, I would never engage someone who makes such a ridiculous and racist comment, but I had to respond.. So, you believe that we should only have White people like you and me in the U.S?

Latest posts