ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

Sale is now pending.

Selling off 4 season tickets for this year. Section W1 can't remember the exact seat numbers but the row is 2nd from the top in the lower section. I would be asking whatever my total cost is....which if my memory is correct $700ish. Text me at 814-9five2-8two25
That is kind of you.

looking at Big10 championship tix's and they seem like the lower bowl tickets are at the ends of the arena. This from TicketSmarter... Looking for good seats for all sessions.

All Star Classic, can’t find anyone who wants to make the trip with me. I have 8 tickets. S3L row 9. Let me know if you want any or all. You won’t be able to beat the price. (814)440-4137. Text please.

Reactions: JimNazium
I have 2 tickets for all-star classic for sale. Text me 570-772-9980. Seats are in N5U. I have seats 2,4,6,8. I’m selling the seats that aren’t on the end lol.

2 tickets for sale Hofstra 12/10/23 Seats N1U Row D seat 10 and 12. Cost is $22 per ticket

2 tickets for sale Indiana 1/14/24 Seats N1U Row D seat 10 and 12. Cost is $22 per ticket

2 tickets for sale Nebraska 2/18/24 Seats N1U Row D seat 10 and 12. Cost is $22 per ticket

text 570-877-0968 electronic tickets so Venmo of send check

Reactions: JimNazium
Looking for NCAA championship tickets possibly but everything on stubhub etc are upper deck. Anyone have a line on lower section tickets?

Good news: I have a ticket for Lehigh (face value) in E3L, row 7 (sitting right behind the non-starting PSU wrestlers and some of the NLWC athletes like Nolf and Snyder usually).

Bad news: You’re stuck sitting next to me.

If anyone is interested, I can drop some contact info here.

• Love
Reactions: hlstone
Good news: I have a ticket for Lehigh (face value) in E3L, row 7 (sitting right behind the non-starting PSU wrestlers and some of the NLWC athletes like Nolf and Snyder usually).

Bad news: You’re stuck sitting next to me.

If anyone is interested, I can drop some contact info here.
If no one gets your ticket, I'm sending PSUPaul to sit with you.

Not going to make the 3+ hour drive each way due to the heavy rain today. Two tickets, N4U, row E. $28 per ticket. $56 total. Email me at princes(ignore this part)sgate@comcast.net if interested.

I'm going out now (a little after 11) and will return by 1, which is still enough time to email tix.

Back now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT