ADVERTISEMENT

Todd Blackledge...

Always thought he was pretty good in college football. And pretty unbiased doing PSU games.

Must like what he is doing. I'm a 1977 grad and retired 8 years. He's an 1982 grad right? Must just like going city to city in football season. Wonder if he takes his wife/family along on his travels....

Reactions: NedFromYork
Always thought he was pretty good in college football. And pretty unbiased doing PSU games.

Must like what he is doing. I'm a 1977 grad and retired 8 years. He's an 1982 grad right? Must just like going city to city in football season. Wonder if he takes his wife/family along on his travels....
He is class of 83.

He's 62 and works less than 6 months a year covering the sport he loves. It's basically retirement with a huge paycheck

ABC and ESPN under utilized him over the years. That is unless he chose not to work more.

Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT