ADVERTISEMENT

Top Tier Years are back

Looking square in the eye at a 3-9 or 4-8 season folks. Cannot find 4 more wins on this schedule.

Minnesota will run it down our throats and injuries or no, there is ZERO excuse for not having enough scholarship linebackers on the team to compete, we are supposedly back to 85 scholarships and apparently we have 34 defensive backs. That's on Franklin.
Well, Mile still has a chance he said 3-9 or 4-8, meaning PSU has to lose the last 8 games. Although I said no chance in hell!

Reactions: jansmuts
200.gif

This thread needs a bump after every win or daily!!!! Which ever.

Well, Mile still has a chance he said 3-9 or 4-8, meaning PSU has to lose the last 8 games. Although I said no chance in hell!

To be certain, I was ticked off at our situation. We went out and won a game we could have easily lost, and then put together our best game TO DATE, and caught a break when Hills got hurt. We ARE improving however.

With all that said, we really need either Cabinda or Bell to come back against Ohio State.

Looking square in the eye at a 3-9 or 4-8 season folks. Cannot find 4 more wins on this schedule.

Minnesota will run it down our throats and injuries or no, there is ZERO excuse for not having enough scholarship linebackers on the team to compete, we are supposedly back to 85 scholarships and apparently we have 34 defensive backs. That's on Franklin.

Time to bump this thread again to prove what a Nostradamus Guns is.

We need more positive fans like 21GUNS! Really 21 GUNS you need to stop posting as your glass empty attitude is sickening. Just go away and wallow privately in your negativity toward Franklin and the program. The Nits do not need fans like you!

Keep this post pinned to the top.

We need more positive fans like 21GUNS! Really 21 GUNS you need to stop posting as your glass empty attitude is sickening. Just go away and wallow privately in your negativity toward Franklin and the program. The Nits do not need fans like you!

Keep this post pinned to the top.
watched the game, then the replay. did i miss where fries started at ot o_O?

Hey 21Guns, Pitt has a tough schedule coming up so can you come over to our boards and post how Pitt is an absolutely terrible team that can't possibly win any of their remaining games? Pretty sure that would guarantee Pitt wins at least 4 of their final 5 games.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I want to be in Vegas playing roulette with 21. When he bets black, I go red. When he bets red, I go black. When he's out of money, I make it rain in the club.

Bump.

OK, and yes I'm old but could someone tell me what "bump" means?
in the new system, if there is a new post, it goes to the top of the page (depending on your settings) so if you just want to keep a post near the top of the page, just put in a response, and many people just write bump when all their goal is to keep the thread at the top of the page. In this case so they can grind it in on guns.

in the new system, if there is a new post, it goes to the top of the page (depending on your settings) so if you just want to keep a post near the top of the page, just put in a response, and many people just write bump when all their goal is to keep the thread at the top of the page. In this case so they can grind it in on guns.

LMAO, and Smails is at the top of the list. If anything he's even worse than the little "We hate Guns" club, because he masquerades as something else. It was Smails who was digging holes in some argument we had back in 2011 or something, pre sanctions haha, on some tertiary point that nobody else on earth, EVEN MY HATERS, cared about.

No shock that Smails is now bumping up posts I made during a time in which NOBODY knew what direction the program would take. We were 57 seconds away from 2-3 against Minnesota and now this clown is on here trying to say he told us so.

NOBODY told us so. My posts were out of emotion and anger, and leave it to Smails to jump on the pile...haha, kinda reminds me of Himmler/Goering...He's either at your feet or at your throat(Churchill quote).

LMAO, and Smails is at the top of the list. If anything he's even worse than the little "We hate Guns" club, because he masquerades as something else. It was Smails who was digging holes in some argument we had back in 2011 or something, pre sanctions haha, on some tertiary point that nobody else on earth, EVEN MY HATERS, cared about.

No shock that Smails is now bumping up posts I made during a time in which NOBODY knew what direction the program would take. We were 57 seconds away from 2-3 against Minnesota and now this clown is on here trying to say he told us so.

NOBODY told us so. My posts were out of emotion and anger, and leave it to Smails to jump on the pile...haha, kinda reminds me of Himmler/Goering...He's either at your feet or at your throat(Churchill quote).

You spew out your negative bile not just a post here or there....but over and over and over. Nothing worse than someone who is aggressively wrong.

That's why I don't bother arguing with you. Much easier to humiliate you using your own words when, of course, you turn out to be as dumb as we all know you to be.

And I didn't tell anyone anything. I don't make predictions on games or seasons. I supported Franklin all the way through because he's doing things the right way and he's a good coach. Have the right approach and the right process with the right talent, and hopefully it will all come together at some point.

Or you can vomit your negativity all over everyone repeatedly.

So is your post finally admitting you were wrong?

You spew out your negative bile not just a post here or there....but over and over and over. Nothing worse than someone who is aggressively wrong.

That's why I don't bother arguing with you. Much easier to humiliate you using your own words when, of course, you turn out to be as dumb as we all know you to be.

And I didn't tell anyone anything. I don't make predictions on games or seasons. I supported Franklin all the way through because he's doing things the right way and he's a good coach. Have the right approach and the right process with the right talent, and hopefully it will all come together at some point.

Or you can vomit your negativity all over everyone repeatedly.

Oh stick it up your butt Stewart Smalley, HAHAHAHA.

And stop saying "We"...more people hate you on this board than me, or anyone else haha.

So is your post finally admitting you were wrong?

Why do you care so much?

At no point do I find myself saying..."Man, I hope I can find something "bwifan" said that wasn't 100 percent correct, so I can make him ADMIT HE'S WRONG, DAMNIT!"

LMAO.

To be certain, I was ticked off at our situation. We went out and won a game we could have easily lost, and then put together our best game TO DATE, and caught a break when Hills got hurt. We ARE improving however.

With all that said, we really need either Cabinda or Bell to come back against Ohio State.
Well, you were right about that. Both had monster games.

Oh stick it up your butt Stewart Smalley, HAHAHAHA.

And stop saying "We"...more people hate you on this board than me, or anyone else haha.
Guns you're telling me Judge Smails is this guy....

who knew?

Reactions: Jsutt
Well, you were right about that. Both had monster games.

I was also right about my prediction.

I might have been one out of maybe 3 or 4 on this whole board who predicted PSU to beat Ohio State.

And yes, it's on here: I called 21-20 in a game full of strange things happening. I was right on the money.

Reactions: Nittany1997
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT