ADVERTISEMENT

Trustees Suit to access Freeh materials....Today's Court session

Dude, nothing is protected by ACP. Freeh was not acting in that role to PSU. So go away with this line of utter bullshit. It's all smoke and mirrors and delay tactics.

+++++++++100000000000000000000000000000

Reactions: Ski
While it now appears likely that the Paterno Team will access the Freeh Documents, the specter of Freeh Investigators defecting is telling. Louis has a reputation of a prevaricator for a price. He as much admitted this when he left public service to seek his fortune. Perhaps the expatriate investigators do not wish to be linked to such a manufactured and manipulated "independent investigation?"
The alternative is to believe that Masser, Peetz, Surma and Frazier have steadfastly acted to shield the legacy of JVP from further damage......again, not likely.

201503_1036_haied_sm.jpg
OMG. The University Administrators are all compromised in this. They also work for the trustees and appear to be utterly insubordinate on this issue. Plus the law of the Commonwealth says you are wrong.

CR = numbskull.

Reactions: Ski
University administrators disagree.

This was so bad I have to respond twice

Do you understand by even making such an argument is indicating a beach of fiduciary responsibilities on their part? I mean seriously-you fashion yourself as an intelligent individual and successful businessman-do you comprehend what they/you are actually saying?

I realize is some sick demented way you actually enjoy this but you have got to understand how ludicrous that argument is man!

Clearly relevant enough for you to proffer a response. Do you feel important now? LOL!

Good point Jim. You do have relevance as an off the charts buffoon. Its not easy attaining a status as the most reviled poster on a message board community of thousands that is related to the University with which you are connected. That status is generally reserved for posters from rival universities But you have made it look easy. So nice job douche!

Good point Jim. You do have relevance as an off the charts buffoon. Its not easy attaining a status as the most reviled poster on a message board community of thousands that is related to the University with which you are connected. That status is generally reserved for posters from rival universities But you have made it look easy. So nice job douche!

He posts the same shit Jacobs does. if they aren't the same person, they're butt buddies exchanging crap.

Reactions: jjsocrates
This was so bad I have to respond twice

Do you understand by even making such an argument is indicating a beach of fiduciary responsibilities on their part? I mean seriously-you fashion yourself as an intelligent individual and successful businessman-do you comprehend what they/you are actually saying?

I realize is some sick demented way you actually enjoy this but you have got to understand how ludicrous that argument is man!

Yea his "arguments" reek of desperation.

Reactions: lionroar88
I would like a response from CR on this question.

Can you explain to me why the BOT thinks they have a right to allow one group of trustees access to all the materials of the freeh group yet will fight "tooth and nail" to prevent another group of trustees access to this same information?

All trustees are equal and allowed access to the same information should they request it.

Oh, and one more thing.....I'm accustomed to giving orders not taking them, and especially from people like you.

Leaders don't give orders to people. Bosses give orders; they need their employees to listen and to obey. Leaders ask, and because they value the opinions of their colleagues and regard them as important, the work gets performed with a better result. Not that anyone believes you have been in a leadership position in your life.

Got it.

But speaking of Frank, we need Sheeran to weigh in on all of this. He hasn't been around much lately.

I would like a response from CR on this question.

Can you explain to me why the BOT thinks they have a right to allow one group of trustees access to all the materials of the freeh group yet will fight "tooth and nail" to prevent another group of trustees access to this same information?

All trustees are equal and allowed access to the same information should they request it.

Nailed it.

Reactions: simons96
Hey Perry Mason. Bagwell's whole case was based on discrediting the Attorney Client and Work Product privileges between Freeh and PSU. It had little to do with the physical location of the documents. Go read the case.

LOL. Bagwell could only file a RTK request for documents in the possession or control of a state agency, so contrary to you seem to think, physical location means everything. The only things that that loser Tomalis had were Louie's love notes. Tomalis did not have Freeh's investigatory file that underlies his whitewash job. That's what is going to get produced now.

I hope I don't get as stupid as you when I get old.

I have one more question for CR since I know hes going to spin my last question.

What trustees or school administrators have COMPLETE access to all of the Freeh files including interviews including the names of the interviewee? If you don't know that answer then who do you think should have that access?

Reactions: simons96
Leaders don't give orders to people. Bosses give orders; they need their employees to listen and to obey. Leaders ask, and because they value the opinions of their colleagues and regard them as important, the work gets performed with a better result. Not that anyone believes you have been in a leadership position in your life.

Carnes (66) was alumni association president. Which makes all sorts of sense because he was a lackey of the BOT for years.

The Freeh REPORT is a public document which the Paterno's have been able to access since July 12, 2012. What is not public is FSS's work product and other things protected by ACP. Access to these things are still being litigated despite what some here may think. The estate may ultimately get access to selective work product items but only those items that are germane to the estate proving its case against the NCAA. Rest assured PSU will fight tooth and nail at every turn arguing much of the information plaintiffs request is not germane to the plaintiff's winning their case.

I don't understand who you are trying to fool by continuing to beat this drum and why you waster your time with this line of argument. The court determined over a year ago that Freeh's work product is not covered by ACP. The court decided many months ago that Freeh's work product, all of it, is discoverable material to the plaintiffs and Pepper Hamilton must turn it over. Yes, I do rest assured that PSU will fight tooth and nail at every turn arguing much of the information plaintiffs request is not germane to the plaintiff's winning their case, but PSU & Pepper Hamilton are alone in all the world in considering that the plaintiff's requests are not germane to winning their case and they have lost every argument to that end that they have launched. They have one more appeal left to make that argument, and it's a certainty that PSU & PH will file that appeal but it's a longshot that their argument will even be heard and a near certainty that they will lose once again if it is heard. Freeh's work product is not covered by ACP. Freeh's work product is discoverable material that is germane to the palintiff's winning their case. No matter how much you might admire him, you are not Joseph Goebbels, and if you keep repeating the lie that Freeh's work product is protected by ACP therefore the plaintiffs may not see it, it will not eventually become the truth. So why do you keep repeating it?

I don't understand who you are trying to fool by continuing to beat this drum and why you waster your time with this line of argument. The court determined over a year ago that Freeh's work product is not covered by ACP. The court decided many months ago that Freeh's work product, all of it, is discoverable material to the plaintiffs and Pepper Hamilton must turn it over. Yes, I do rest assured that PSU will fight tooth and nail at every turn arguing much of the information plaintiffs request is not germane to the plaintiff's winning their case, but PSU & Pepper Hamilton are alone in all the world in considering that the plaintiff's requests are not germane to winning their case and they have lost every argument to that end that they have launched. They have one more appeal left to make that argument, and it's a certainty that PSU & PH will file that appeal but it's a longshot that their argument will even be heard and a near certainty that they will lose once again if it is heard. Freeh's work product is not covered by ACP. Freeh's work product is discoverable material that is germane to the palintiff's winning their case. No matter how much you might admire him, you are not Joseph Goebbels, and if you keep repeating the lie that Freeh's work product is protected by ACP therefore the plaintiffs may not see it, it will not eventually become the truth. So why do you keep repeating it?
^^^This x 2

The Freeh REPORT is a public document which the Paterno's have been able to access since July 12, 2012. What is not public is FSS's work product and other things protected by ACP. Access to these things are still being litigated despite what some here may think. The estate may ultimately get access to selective work product items but only those items that are germane to the estate proving its case against the NCAA. Rest assured PSU will fight tooth and nail at every turn arguing much of the information plaintiffs request is not germane to the plaintiff's winning their case.
The university has been clear in its reasons why it needs to maintain confidentiality and assert the attorney client and work product privileges. It articulated them in its memorandum of opposition to the petition filed by several of the dissident trustees asking for access to the materials. I suggest you acquaint yourself with the university's reasons in the memorandum (particularly page two and three among others) which can be found at the following link: http://www.psu.edu/ur/2014/PSU_Memorandum_In_Opposition.pdf.

Attempting to disprove one's suspicions would be futile because no matter how convincing the evidence would be in contravention of the suspicions, there will always be those who, for a myriad of reasons, would refuse to accept the reality.

Cruising. In the last few days, your posts have become more and more disturbing. I don't think you realize that you're now screaming to the World that you, or someone VERY close to you is VERY guilty of something VERY bad.

In just the last couple of days, you have all but shouted to us that something extremely horrible is behind your BOT curtain.

You keep using this lame defense that Penn State employees would have their privacy rights compromised. Yet, when these same employees were being bullied by Freeh and told NOT to have Counsel present for their interviews, NOT to tape the interviews, NOT allowed to receive copies of the notes from their interviews, and denigrated and demeaned by the Freeh people when they said anything positive or complimentary about Joe or the football program, you didn't give a sh!t about them.

Freeh's people admitted to the employees and interviewees if asked that your buddies on the Board were running the show. If you and your BOT boys are so concerned about the rights of the Penn State Employees now, why didn't you give a crap about their rights then when you refused to allow them to have their own Counsel present for the interviews?

Did CR finally realize his buddies are screwed? He backed off in this thread pretty good. I think its finally sinking in what the outcome here will be. That or his buddies haven't informed him yet on how to spin this since they themselves are spinning uncontrollably right now

Reactions: jjsocrates
So what are they trying to hide?
Ummm...didn't you get the party-line message that they aren't hiding anything? They are simply protecting the confidentiality of those who spoke with Freeh and fueled the bullshit rush to judgment. It's all about creating a safe environment for whistle-blowers, per CR66's dog and pony handlers. How do you enjoy that narrative?

Did CR finally realize his buddies are screwed? He backed off in this thread pretty good. I think its finally sinking in what the outcome here will be. That or his buddies haven't informed him yet on how to spin this since they themselves are spinning uncontrollably right now

My $0.02 FWIW: I suspect as it becomes clearer and clearer that a negotiated settlement won't be an option in this case, we're going to see a spike in anti-Paterno troll activity while "they" still control the information.

So I don't think we've seen the last of our Paterno-hating friends just yet.

That is a good point. The usual way out won't be available to them, so they are likely to improvise.

Ummm...didn't you get the party-line message that they aren't hiding anything? They are simply protecting the confidentiality of those who spoke with Freeh and fueled the bullshit rush to judgment. It's all about creating a safe environment for whistle-blowers, per CR66's dog and pony handlers. How do you enjoy that narrative?

Good point. Plus I think they are finally realizing they cant bankrupt them either. CR has been holding out hope on that but its starting to sink in too

This has already been mentioned but it's an important observation which bears repeating. As you point out, the justification for not divulging Freeh's work is mainly to protect the confidentiality and RIGHTS of the people interviewed. So where was the concern for the rights of those people when they were denied the ability to have counsel present during their interviews? BoT defenders will say counsel wasn't needed since the interviewees weren't the subject of an official government investigation and the interview was nothing more than a friendly chat with Freeh's people. OK, so what would have been the big deal about having counsel present especially since everyone is now claiming the rights of the interviewees were so important? The BoT and their defenders are talking in circles.

My $0.02 FWIW: I suspect as it becomes clearer and clearer that a negotiated settlement won't be an option in this case, we're going to see a spike in anti-Paterno troll activity while "they" still control the information.

Probably so. But they've got a real challenge to spin out of where they are now. CR66 and friends are deep in their bunker and running out of ammo.

We've already SEEN this spin...from no less a source than "President" Barron himself. You know - there's a lot of bad stuff about Paterno that we HAVEN'T seen yet (wink, wink).

We've already SEEN this spin...from no less a source than "President" Barron himself. You know - there's a lot of bad stuff about Paterno that we HAVEN'T seen yet (wink, wink).

Most of it in Barron and his masters asses.

can some reporter ask barron how the review of the freeh report is coming along? And if he says its not that important right now, challenge him on that point because its flat out incorrect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT