ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Kasak’s Epic 2024 NCAA Wrestle Back Run, as Told by His Youth Wrestling Coach

Yes, and not just for this.

That's Seth Ciasulli, of the Easton Ciasulli family. Wrestled at Lehigh and is head coach of the Red Hawk club. He's well known among D1 coaches.
This was such an informative video. He explained how the positional training bore fruit in live competition, and is superior to classical training. Thanks for his name. Lots of talent in D11. I appreciate your informative posts as you are 1000x closer to the action than me.

Easton used to come to Reno a lot in the 90’s and early 2000’s and see the western teams more. I remember very well the Ciasulli’s and Oliver’s. Thought Cael wrestled some tough dudes from there.

Didn't Seth lose his 1st match at State and wrestle back for 3rd.
Yes, his SR year after being a state finalist the previous 2 yrs. Here's the bracket:

He beat freshman Quentin Wright in consis, the only year Q didn't place in HS or college.

Here's another oddity from that bracket: 2x state finalist Ciasulli lost the regional finals to Steve Mytych, who's now an assistant coach at Rutger. Mytych also lost his opener at states -- to DeSanto's brother. The names aside, both NE AAA finalists losing their openers at states is pretty much unthinkable, right?

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT