UM benches QB for the USC game

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Benching Davis Warren for Alex Orji.

cuk4z2cikex71.jpg

Going to the Orji for college football.

Reactions: lilwashnitfan
A buddy tased me with one of those one time. It just felt like a needle prick (thought he injected me with something). It was through a suit so not sure I got the full effect though.

I posted the video of the gal tasing herself, while she is wearing a Michigan shirt. I am suggesting this is similar to the futile exercise of benching their QB
Apparently, I was lost too.

I never saw the Michigan sweatshirt the 1st time that I watched the video.

The new QB out of Texas is a dual threat QB who passed for 28 and ran for 23 TDs his senior season in high school.

Maybe they're going to bring back the offense that they executed PSU with in the 2nd half of last season's PSU-UM game.

(It could have fit in the non-political funny memes thread ....)

Apparently, I was lost too.

I never saw the Michigan sweatshirt the 1st time that I watched the video.

The new QB out of Texas is a dual threat QB who passed for 28 and ran for 23 TDs his senior season in high school.

Maybe they're going to bring back the offense that they executed PSU with in the 2nd half of last season's PSU-UM game.

(It could have fit in the non-political funny memes thread ....)

Orji can run great. He just cannot throw yet. Like, at all. Think Roberson @ Iowa '21. Maybe worse.

There is a reason that Tuttle was the rumored starter until he got injured. Then they put Warren out there. Great story, but not a P4 starter caliber player. Throw in that Edwards still isn't running like '22 and is stuck in a time share with Mullings (who looks better, by how much is questionable) and you have a recipe for defendable offense.

The OL isn't '22/'23 standard (which was great). I'm doubtful this OL is as good as '21, but it's tough to tell with no QB.

So it is looking more and more like we still won't know that much about the USC defense by the time we play them. Michigan looks like a dumpster fire on offense and may not even have Loveland. Wisky down to their 2nd string QB then you have Minny. Not sure if Minny has a run game but maybe that could be a test for USC but maybe not.

Orji can run great. He just cannot throw yet. Like, at all. Think Roberson @ Iowa '21. Maybe worse.

There is a reason that Tuttle was the rumored starter until he got injured. Then they put Warren out there. Great story, but not a P4 starter caliber player. Throw in that Edwards still isn't running like '22 and is stuck in a time share with Mullings (who looks better, by how much is questionable) and you have a recipe for defendable offense.

The OL isn't '22/'23 standard (which was great). I'm doubtful this OL is as good as '21, but it's tough to tell with no QB.
44c6ee4a-234f-4909-8836-a91ec5f3598f_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT