ADVERTISEMENT

Unfortunately I am revising my prediction...close loss 27-19..

After thinking "how to beat osu" I looked again at the Michigan OSU game. Michigan had 3 long pass play tds and 2 long run play tds.

You are what you are and we simply don't have the capability for making even one long touchdown. You simply can't play in a phone booth and beat these cats.

This game brings out the heart over the head every year but this year I know better.

Up and down game and the difference is that if you can't get a couple scores from your offense from distance then you lose points as the game progresses. Ohio State 27 Penn State 19. I hope to hell and back I am wrong but until this team finds a way to make plays it will be what it has been. If, and its a big if, but IF an answer is found this Saturday, for long scores, even if we lose this game...then at HOME, without Clifford and with a kid who shines at home, I still have hope for a shot to beat Michigan.
Refs still the show

Sorry beers but Refs killed this game
He was on the 20 when flad called.. Bull Shit call
Play over
Fox never showed it

Reactions: psrurock
The talent is there to win this game. But once again, coaching will cause us to lose this game. Franklin is not a motivator and he does not know how to get the best out of his players.

Same old same old Penn State team. Can’t wait for when Franklin resigns after the 2025 season.

LMAO, now one of the b1g clowns is dropping a flag when his associate is merely blowing the QTR dead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT