ADVERTISEMENT

Urbs on Singleton

Allen was our starter today. Should have happened 2 weeks ago.
"Starter". This reminds me of a conversation with my 14 year old daughter about how it didn't matter who was on the court for tipoff, but rather who played more minutes, and did more with their playing time. Singleton was over a yard per carry better today.

"Starter". This reminds me of a conversation with my 14 year old daughter about how it didn't matter who was on the court for tipoff, but rather who played more minutes, and did more with their playing time. Singleton was over a yard per carry better today.

LOL. Dude please just give it up.

Singleton got 41 of his total 61 yards on the last drive in garbage time.

Reactions: MacNit2.0
That's nothing. This one coach, Mike Yurcich, in one year produced a B1G offensive player of the year, had two offensive players in the top 6 of Heisman voting, and got 10 offensive players onto the 3 all conference teams. I think we should go after him.
As OC?

In garbage time…Allen played almost all the meaningful snaps and clearly outplayed Singleton. And Singleton’s fumble was a huge set back that caused this game to be in doubt a lot longer than it should have.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
We are using 2 TEs who are terrible blockers. Mooreh3ad's soluti9j with Gesicki was to move him 9utside. This rem9ved a defender from the box and created m9re ro9m for runners to elude tacklers. St4ange is an 3xcel OK ent blocker which helps explain the RB success of last year. IMHO, keeping them inside is a double lower hurting both our run and pass offenses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT