ADVERTISEMENT

Video from the B1G tournament, plus 11 duals and 6 montages

Annieat285

Jan 9, 2016
Here is footage from 44 different matches at the Big Ten tournament. Included are: every match by a Penn State wrestler as well as all the Finals (even those without Penn State Wresters).

I'm glad everyone appreciated the effort I put in this season so, in addition to the tournament videos, I'm including this PasteBin link which you can follow to access all the other material I have produced thus far.

Nationals should be an amazing this year. Unfortunately/fortunately I will be in attendance and unable to record video for that event. I'll be in the box/suite and would be thrilled to see any of you guys who will be there as well!

Here is footage from 44 different matches at the Big Ten tournament. Included are: every match by a Penn State wrestler as well as all the Finals (even those without Penn State Wresters).

I'm glad everyone appreciated the effort I put in this season so, in addition to the tournament videos, I'm including this PasteBin link which you can follow to access all the other material I have produced thus far.

Nationals should be an amazing this year. Unfortunately/fortunately I will be in attendance and unable to record video for that event. I'll be in the box/suite and would be thrilled to see any of you guys who will be there as well!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT