ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting WeAre...BETTER -- 2024 four-star LB Anthony Speca commits to Penn State

Pitt will continue to lose the bulk of the top WPIAL and PA targets to us because they can't compete with us for many reasons.

When your biggest selling point is that they use the same training facility as the Steelers.....well.... you don't have much to sell.

Today....with Speca committing to us...,,,Nardouchebag's ass is burning. 😂😂😂😂😂
Yep a lot of tears and we didn"t want him anyway going on on the Lair.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
No doubt Speca is not the athlete that Martin is. And Martin seems to be big enough to play LB. But it's my understanding that Martin is being recruited as a RB. Martin could also be a dynamic Safety.

Anyone here what position or positions the staff sees Martin playing should he end up at PSU?? Obviously a dominant RB in PA 3A H.S. and he's listed as an Athlete. Reportedly wants to be recruited as a RB.
Oh, I get it that he wants to play RB and is likely being recruited for that position, it's just that I see what others have commented on: he projects more to LBer than RB. Would love to have him, regardless of position. That being said, I think he is the best LBer in PA high school football, based on the video we have common access to. He may very well leave defense behind once he moves on to college, hopefully in State College, PA.

Oh, I get it that he wants to play RB and is likely being recruited for that position, it's just that I see what others have commented on: he projects more to LBer than RB. Would love to have him, regardless of position. That being said, I think he is the best LBer in PA high school football, based on the video we have common access to. He may very well leave defense behind once he moves on to college, hopefully in State College, PA.
Quinton Martin sounds pretty similar to 2023 PSU Commit Tony Rojas from VA; similar size and outstanding on both Offense and Defense

Incoming Penn State LB Tony Rojas named Virginia’s Gatorade player of the year​

Rojas was named the Gatorade player of the year in football for the state of Virginia. Playing both running back and linebacker, Rojas had an impact on both sides of the football for Fairfax this past season. Rojas rushed for 2,240 yards and 38 touchdowns on offense and recorded 72.5 tackles on defense.

Rojas probably begins his PSU career on Defense, but could provide some depth at Running Back if needed

Yep a lot of tears and we didn"t want him anyway going on on the Lair.
I was banned a long time ago on the Lair so I can't view the whining and delusions going on over there.

Are they REALLY saying Pitt really didn't want Speca? Then why is Nardouchebag crying in his office? I guess they'll end up saying they never wanted, Martin, Agard, Cousins, Jones, etc, etc.

TRUTH: The average Pitt fan would give their left nut to flip Speca from us. 😂😂😂😂😂

Yep, the top player in the state usually gets to play the position that he actually wants to play in college.

And Martin made All State in PA as a Running Back, not as a Linebacker.

The Belle Vernon roster actually lists Martin as playing DB on defense. So not sure all the analysis of him as a LB would come from.

It doesn't look like Speca made PA All State, likely due to him reportedly being injured part of the season. But as Diaz and Franklin have seemed to make Speca their top priority at LB for the 2024 class, they must feel he's the best LB in PA, at least...

Anthony Sacca made the 6A all state team as a DB. And he is/was a soph this past season, which fits more into the theory of Speca being 15-16 (which he's not). At 6'4" 205 it seems that Sacca is being recruited as a LB for the 2025 class. But I doubt Sacca wants to play LB at PSU or where ever he ends up at 250 either...

Looks like somebody believes Speca is the top LB in PA....

Last edited:
a 6' 3" running back? wow, never saw that before. Honestly, watching the video, it was like he was the only full-sized adult playing in a league of midgets little people. He is clearly gifted but what league is he playing in? He really looks like a man playing against kids.
Eric Dickerson? Brb

But....but the Panther Lair says he couldn't play for Pitt. A slow white guy who wouldn't see the field in their modern style of defensive play. Now I don't know what to think.

Reactions: GregInPitt
But....but the Panther Lair says he couldn't play for Pitt. A slow white guy who wouldn't see the field in their modern style of defensive play. Now I don't know what to think.
Just glanced at that Liar thread.

File that under "bonus entertainment".....

They are in their own little world. Saying that a player from the Pittsburgh area going to pitt represents the city. I've heard it said that there were more PSU grads in Allegheny county than pitt grads. Seems he can represent Pittsburgh and the whole state for that matter by playing at PSU.

I finished reading the whole comedy thread and gave "likes" to anyone that wrote something with any common sense in it. Probably get banned for the "likes".........

Last edited:
Reactions: marshall23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT